• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by citricube

1. C

Post [Request]Acer A100 Recovery.img for ICS LOCKED

Basically I got the rear camera replaced, it was working great. About a couple weeks later It's running sluggishly because I was running too many apps at once. So I decided to press the reset button while It was lagging out, next thing I know It's stuck at the silver android logo forever. I...
  2. C

Post [Q] Camera Bug

Sorry about the delay Extremely delayed but It wasn't a software issue I believe. Sent it into the Acer Service Center they replaced the rear camera and the issue went away. Just the other day though my tablet decided not to boot after I used the reset button. I'm really tempted to save up and...
  3. C

Post [Q] Acer ICS Leak to Acer ICS Official

Thanks, sorry about the delay It was just a hardware issue had it sent into Acer Service Center and they replaced my camera component. I'm not having good luck with my A100 though lol. I pressed the reset button when the tablet was running sluggish the other day and it hung up on the android...
  4. C

Thread [Q] Any development on how to fix a bricked, bootlocked A100?

I've been using my Acer A100 nonstop since I got it, a month ago the camera went got that fixed at the Acer Service Center. Now the other day I was running too many apps and It was performing sluggishly so I pressed the reset button and It hung on the android logo. Being impatient as I am I...
  5. C

Awesome Looks like my tablet is going back to Acer Repair for the second time in about a month. :cyclops:
  6. C

Having the same issue described I have a locked bootloader tried many different A100 update.zip files. Please tell me how you fixed it with the recovery image I have the locked bootloader v 0.03 up.
  7. C

Thread [Q] Camera Bug

Hello XDA, Back when Ice Cream Sandwich leaked for the A100 I eagerly updated my tablet to ICS. Since then whenever I use my camera It works a quarter of the time it generally flickers green and when I take a picture a green image is saved. Does anyone out there know how to recover the tablet...
  8. C

Camera I was initially still having camera issues even after I patched on the OTA update. However, after a factory reset it seems to be working so far. Going to keep my eye on it and see If the issue comes back as It has many times.
  9. C

Success In terms of functionality the upgrade went through to the current Official release however my green flickering camera glitch isn't resolved It's either b/c I rooted my tablet or It's just a hardware error -__-
  10. C

Possible fix Just came across this a manual way to put the official update on using the same procedure we used for the leak. Going to give it a try hopefully It doesn't botch my tablet. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1611696
  11. C

Here is my build.prop build.prop # begin build properties # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh ro.build.id=IML74K ro.build.display.id=Acer_AV041_A100_0.009.00_WW_GEN1 ro.build.version.incremental=1331290290 ro.build.version.sdk=15 ro.build.version.codename=REL ro.build.version.release=4.0.3...
  12. C

Thread [Q] Acer ICS Leak to Acer ICS Official

I have the leaked version of ICS installed on my A100, I didn't get the Official version over the air. Is there any way to downgrade to Honeycomb to get the official as the leaked version has been giving my tablet camera issues with green flickering etc.