• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by cityneversleepz

1. cityneversleepz

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8] PixelExperience [AOSP]

I'm very new to OnePlus 8. I'm using IN2010 OOS. I'm a t mobile customer and I'm hearing that without VoLTE they won't support my device in the coming months. My question is should I even bother thinking about AOSP or just stick with stock. OOS?
  2. cityneversleepz

Post [OxygenOS] RENOVATE ICE 2.0 | OP8Pro & OP8

works great. 1+8 international. xXx installed and radioactive kernel . thanks. Oh yeah subscribed.
  3. cityneversleepz

Post [KERNEL]Radioactive Kernel V2.2.5 [2021.07.28][OOS/CUSTOM ROMS][UNIFIED OP8/OP8Pro/OP8T]

Third custom kernel I tried. First two had my cpu hotter than stock. Day 1 on Radioactive is very promising. Ty
  4. cityneversleepz

Post [TWRP][3.4.0-14][instantnoodle]Unofficial TWRP for OnePlus 8/8 Pro Unified(Stable)

yup, worked flawlessly. I'm still mad at myself for formatting the data but all's well that ends well.
  5. cityneversleepz

Post [TWRP][3.4.0-14][instantnoodle]Unofficial TWRP for OnePlus 8/8 Pro Unified(Stable)

Got back to stock with the MSM tool. The hardest part was getting into EDL. I never got the button combo to work for me. I used the option in TWRP but I was confused about the order of when to connect the cable. The instructions didn't make sense to me, but finally figured it out. Not going...
  6. cityneversleepz

Post [OP8][OOS 21AA/BA/DA] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS

after unzipping international, the status of all contents has a green check mark except instantnoodle_15_O.20_200716.ops has a red x. Do I need to re-download? edit: it is an availability error status edit 2: I restored my oneplus 8. thanks for this tool. the availability error can be ignored...
  7. cityneversleepz

Sure, I have the one plus 8 IN2010. I am on stock didn't change the rom. All I did before flashing twrp was unlock bootloader and root with magisk. Then I used the fastboot commands to flash the twrp in the OP, but I first flashed the 3.4.0.1 using both the fastboot commands, both the a and...
  8. cityneversleepz

After flashing the latest TWRP I can't get back to the rom. Stuck in twrp , still have fastboot. Any help please? oneplus IN2010
  9. cityneversleepz

Thread How to extract the boot.img file from the oneplus 8 firmware for magisk rooting

Install Python for Windows - Windows is the easiest Download Payload Dumper (you can find it on XDA by searching or google it) Download your correct firmware file and unzip it, then discard everything except the payload.bin file - that's the only one you need Make a desktop folder and name it...
  10. cityneversleepz

Post OnePlus 8 unlock code TMO

I'm so confused. I'm a t-mobile customer thinking about buying a oneplus 8 5g 8 gb 256 internal unlocked on ebay brand new. I just read this entire thread, I assume the sim unlocking steps are because y'all bought your phones from t-mobile - is that right? If I buy third party unlocked, then...
  11. cityneversleepz

Post [LS997|VS995|H910|F800L] DirtySanta Bootloader unlock and Root guide

thanks. Just got it in the mail today. It says UCL. I'll follow the link you posted. Much appreciated. update: that worked perfectly. bootloader is unlocked now. Going to follow the rest of x86cpu instructions on the link as my new US996 has the same software his had. So downgrading...
  12. cityneversleepz

Post [LS997|VS995|H910|F800L] DirtySanta Bootloader unlock and Root guide

I just bought a US996 V20 for a backup to my rooted sprint v20. I am not concerned with signal problems since I never plan to activate on any network. It's just for home wifi use. I need it for my business which is streaming live stuff. Can someone point me in the right direction. All I want...
  13. cityneversleepz

Post [ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS-17.1 for LG V20

Is low mic a know issue on all LOS roms? This would be for example when using a social media app like facebook to stream live. I listened to what I sound like and it is much lower than stock. Is there a fix or that's the way it is?
  14. cityneversleepz

Post [ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS-17.1 for LG V20

great info. That's good for shopping around now. My v20 is saving my business if you can believe that. Thank you for the quick response.
  15. cityneversleepz

hey guys, it's been a while. Hope all is okay with the V20 crew. I've been on v30 for a year. nice phone. Still have my v20 for a wifi phone. It's doing a lot of things you wouldn't believe. It's live streaming Facebook groups with a 10800 Mah battery because I had to switch my business to...