Recent content by cityshark

1. cityshark

Post First time flasher, need some help.

As far as I remember, I used the online part of the installation process of the HARD SPL and therefore I needed no code.
  2. cityshark

Post First time flasher, need some help.

You can do flashing from your PC that won't affect your SD card data. If you follow the steps in thread "Flashing for noobs sticky" it will suit you fine. Just be sure you don't miss any step - it will save your time. As for the ROM it's like with cars - no one can tell, you have to try...
  3. cityshark

Post dropped calls after recieving new calls

You are right, its Energy ROM. Hell I didn't want to hear to that. All the settings and stuff again ;(
  4. cityshark

Post dropped calls after recieving new calls

Hmmm, I have the same issue, but not the option in phone menu, as you have. Any ideas where to seek in registry for that?
  5. cityshark

Post IGO8 and Htc HD/Blackstone

rafter - don't expect anyone here posting a link to maps. That is definitely warez stuff, forbidden here. As for the rotation. Automatic rotaiton could not be, as for the iGo has to be restarted to change portrait/landscape. As for having the posibility to run iGo in portrait AND landscape at...
  6. cityshark

Post GPS Application won't work on my Touch HD - help please :(

My device has the GPS on port 4, so setting this very same port in the External GPS port doesn't seem to me as correct way. Have you tried setting different COM port in the External GPS?
  7. cityshark

Post After reading all posts: let's try to make a sum

I must confirm, marvi0 is right. The battery should last for over a day to two days when the device is sporadicaly used. What I see as potentional problems could be these: 1) bad radio version (i remember these issues on HTC Hima with old ROMs, they could drain battery twice fast than usual)...
  8. cityshark

Post Change yourself the size of RAMDisk and Pagepool in Himalaya ROM

Well, since I did not found out how to make the rom persistent, I grabbed from some archive (I guess buzzs) cooked ROM with persistent parts and modified it. I'm sure this will suit you fine as well. So go ahead and wipe that oldschool sh*t WM2003 :) and get yourself the fresh new WM6 (seems...
  9. cityshark

Well my WM61 cooked ROM with 64MB RAM seems to work well. Excluding the RAM persistency. What makes the RAM be persistent? It's some kind of registry settings or what?
  10. cityshark

So I cooked my ROM with 64MB RAMDisc... But it's not softreset persistent as in Master Shekar's ROMs. Is there any WM61 ROM with persistent 64MB RamDisc ever cooked? Is that config even physically possible? Browsed this holy forum for almost whole day but couldn't find an answer. Pretty...
  11. cityshark

I got it!! It should be xda2nbftool -x NK.nbf NK.nba 0x20040304 (should be x like sex) not xda2nbftool -x NK.nbf NK.nba 0×20040304 (not × like " times") in the command line. :-)
  12. cityshark

Ah, sorry. I ment the code to be this: So its the very first step of the whole action - extracting the NBA from NBF...
  13. cityshark

Hi. Can someone get me little help pls? When I try to NBF->NBA using the specified command noted in the first post here: xda2nbftool -x NK.nba NK.nbf 0×20040304 I get this damn message: WARNING: this does not look like a nbf header, possible you provided the wrong password. PS: I tried it...
  14. cityshark

Post New Broadcom BT stack for wm2005

There's no such stack. It's discussed over the the so-called xda wiki here...
  15. cityshark

Post TOMTOM 6

Try to turn your phone on (I mean Flight Mode must NOT be ON). Should work fine then.