Recent content by ClassickWORLD

1. C

Thread Question Ram not holding app state

Anyone having issues with the ram not holding apps? Example: if I'm on one app and switch to another... When I go back to the previous app, it completely reloads. I am on the 512gb/8gb boost mobile variant. I turned on ram boost with an extra 2gb of virtual ram and it's still having the same issue.
  2. C

Post [APP][XPOSED] MaxLock, an AppLock alternative

Same issue here. Did you ever find a trusted link?
  3. C

Post ROM][12.1][OOSCAM] DerpFest for OnePlus 8t/9r [04-20-22]

Great and stable rom. Just having 1 issue: 1. The back gesture sometimes doesn't work and I have to swipe 2 or 3 times. Any fix for this?
  4. C

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8T] PixelExperience [AOSP]

How to update to the latest february rom? I am trying to sideload adb but keep getting error 7.
  5. C

Thread 11.0.12.12.KB05AA boot.img

Anyone have a 11.0.12.12.KB05AA boot.img or stock firmware to share? The latest update isn't listed on OnePlus's firmware download page. Can't find it anywhere in here either.
  6. C

Post Error on update to 11.0.12.12.KB05AA

Anyone have the stock firmware or stock image for 11.0.12.12.KB05AA? Trying to root it.
  7. C

Post Titanium Backup Restore Stuck @ 0%

Man thank you so much for this.
  8. C

Post [ROM][05/20][11.0] Yet another AOSP project [OP7P][STABLE]

"Flashing Procedure: Through fastboot: Dump the ROM zipfile through payload_dumper Reboot to bootloader Flash each partition (be sure to open the terminal window in the folder you extracted the payload): ```fastboot flash boot boot.img``` *if you never formatted to f2fs reboot to recovery and...
  9. C

Post [CLOSED][ROM][Android 11][OP7t] crDroid v7.12 [14 November 2021]

Great ROM. Only issue I'm having is fingerprint (as stated by someone else), and after taking a pic, can't get out of the camera app without going to device settings first.
  10. C

Post How to root your Pixel 3a/3a XL WITHOUT TWRP

Having the same issue. So there's no legit way to root on the latest December update?
  11. C

Post Overall speed

I completely agree. It's a budget lag fest. Maybe a custom rom would make it speedier but then you have to deal with bugs. Buying a second hand iphone or an android flagship from last year would be better.
  12. C

Post Guide to root motorola g stylus

I tried your method and got everything up and running, but when I flashed the patched boot image, my device is now stuck on a frozen home screen and the battery says 0%.. Bout to reflash and try again. Update: Reflashed everything over and all is well.
  13. C

Post I keep loosing root after reboot, Pls help.

Not sure if you're still having this issue but I'll post the solution just in case anyone gets stumped, does a google search, and comes across this post. You were using the wrong command. "fastboot boot" just lets you boot with the img so you can verify that root works. "fastboot FLASH boot"...
  14. C

Post [Module][3.3.1] QuickSwitch - Quickstep enabler for supported launchers

This is exactly what I came here to find out. Thanks.