• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by claustrox

1. C

Thread Asus Memopad tablet stuck on boot maybe damaged partition? Fatboot ok, fixable?

Hi all. I own a very old Tablet ASUS K01A ( ME70C) I updated it to lollipop via official ROM. After successfully update I mistakenly tried to switch to recovery using the previously installed rom manager. Obviously the process failed and now it can only boot in fastboot. I tried following a...
  2. C

Thread K01A ME70C I can only accesso to fastboot

I all I have an old memopad that I would like to revive for using I in a project. Afetr upgrading to lollipop for mistake I tried to boot in recover through rom manager and obviously it failed:( Now I am stuck , I can load fastboot mode and it show unknow bootloader. How Can I revive it...
  3. C

Thread Smart unlock bluetooth is it possible in some way?

Hi all I desperately need this feature what are my options? Thank you Andrea
  4. C

Post Fire 7 (2019, mustang) unbrick, downgrade, unlock & root

mustang:/data/local/tmp $ adb shell /system/bin/sh: adb: not found 127|mustang:/data/local/tmp $ ./mtk-su Failed critical init step 4: Bad address setns failed:: Permission denied New UID/GID: 2000/2000 Kindle fire 7 9th 002517057668 Any idea? Patched?
  5. C

Thread Lost quick dial widget

Hi all. I have a new mi Note 10 but the quick dial widget is missing. If I click on the widget it says app not installed. I only removed facebook and some xiaomi mi app using XiaomiADBFastbootTools I don't know if the widget was there before. On my mi 9t works perfectly. Any idea ? Is there...
  6. C

Post [FAQ] Asus T100: Installing custom OS (android/ubuntu/*nix/Windows 7/Windows 8 x64)

Thank you very much for your answer. I am still missing something. Come to boot selection --> andorid --> then came a black screen with multiple choices Picked the first one , android load smoothing but find the apk in any folder. I installed all the package in an hard disk partition. the only...
  7. C

Post [FAQ] Asus T100: Installing custom OS (android/ubuntu/*nix/Windows 7/Windows 8 x64)

Hi all, first of all sorry for my dumb question but I read all thread without undestand the answer. 1) at today is it possible to run android installed on a separate disk partition as dual boot 2) I followed this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=62279669&postcount=573 tutorial...
  8. C

Thread Note 2 with broken screen repair or change phone

Hy guys. My phone has broken the screen . What do you suggest between repair it for 65 euros or buy a new phone? I really like note 2 and for me is a great phone even after 2 years I don't need a more powerfull phone and I love the long lasting battery. I lost contact with new Android phones...
  9. C

Thread [Q] worth upgrading from 4.1.2?

Hi guys my phone is locked with 4.1.2 stock rooted. I never updated for the fear of knox stuff and the risk of beeing unable to downgrade. My phone works great and battery life is awesome. Is it something that really worth upgrading? Can you give me some suggestione were to go? Thank you Andrea
  10. C

Thread Unable to restore CMW backup from extsdcard

Help needed. Made a backup in external sd (5 Gb backup) Now I can't recovery it This is what I am doing - boot in custom CMW 6.0.3.3 - recovery from external Sd - zip selected - file not found in sdcard/clockwordmod/backup ( my backup is not there is in extsdcard) - freeze in checking md5. How...
  11. C

Post [26 DEC][LJ2/LK7/LL4] MultiWindow Complete Control V2 {Now Odex LL4}

Is there a working version for LJ1 firmware? Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2
  12. C

Post Unable to send via wifi direct

tried to s3 and note no luck. I'll try to reflash a stock kernel/rom.
  13. C

Post Unable to send via wifi direct

I am having problem sending samsung to samsung also :(
  14. C

Thread Unable to send via wifi direct

ALJ1 stock with rooting and cwm-6.0.1.5. I am able to receive files but unable to send. The phone stuck in awaiting for sending file even if the connectione between the 2 phone is done. Any idea? Thank you Andrea