Recent content by Cleopatra Bianchi

1. Cleopatra Bianchi

Post Umidigi A3 Pro - TWRP & Stock Rom

UPDATE - New TWRP UPDATE - NEW TWRP 3.3.1-0 Reserved exclusively for the stock rom V1.3_20190304 Download the TWRP 3.3.1-0 on Needrom. Download Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.16.2018.zip at the following link : https://mega.nz/#!a092gK4A!SYjKF4EUujCmCfkDG5LJL1vJygij0Ure4bFhxVuCjX0...
  2. Cleopatra Bianchi

TWRP for A3_Pro_N_V1.4_20190425 TWRP for A3_Pro_N_V1.4_20190425 WARNING : This post is reserved exclusively to the Umidigi A3 Pro "N" version. DO NOT flash this twrp onto the A3 Pro without N letter !!! PLEASE READ the previous post. Link ...
  3. Cleopatra Bianchi

A3_Pro_N_v1.4_20190425 Stock Rom for A3_Pro_N_v1.4_20190425 WARNING (EXTREMELY VITAL) : This post is reserved exclusively to the Umidigi A3 Pro "N" 20190425 version. DO NOT flash this stock rom onto the other Umidigi A3 Pro "N" versions !!! The A3_Pro_N_v1.4_20190425 could compromise the...
  4. Cleopatra Bianchi

answer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLBYMA-UlIQ
  5. Cleopatra Bianchi

answer-warning [/B] Hi liott, First of all : DO NOT make the same mistake of Miko36110. I mean, DO NOT flash the previous stock rom N v1.4 20190416. Please read carefully the posts number 122 - 123 - 124. As you can see the stock rom N v1.4 20190416 could compromise the proper functioning of...
  6. Cleopatra Bianchi

answer My Light rom is exclusively intended for A3 Pro without N letter. Is your phone an UMIDIGI_A3_Pro_N_V1.4_20190425 ??? Are you really sure about 20190425 ? Please post here a screenshot of your Build number.
  7. Cleopatra Bianchi

answer You have to mark OEM unlocking & USB debugging before to install the twrp recovery. I suggest you to flash once again the stock firmware via SP Flash Tool. Then, to flash once again the twrp recovery.
  8. Cleopatra Bianchi

UPDATE - New TWRP UPDATE - NEW TWRP 3.3.0-0 Reserved exclusively for the stock rom V1.3_20190304 Download the TWRP 3.3.0-0 on Needrom (waiting for Needrom approval). Download "Disable_Dm-Verity_ForceEncrypt_12.16.2018.zip" at the following link ...
  9. Cleopatra Bianchi

Hi Enrico9800, Umidigi really did tell you about Pie firmware for A3 Pro ? They really did tell you that they do not know when it happens ? This is good news for all owners of this device. Then, we look forward to see a Pie firmware posted onto Umidigi official website. Regards
  10. Cleopatra Bianchi

TWRP for A3_Pro_N_V1.4_20190416 TWRP for A3_Pro_N_V1.4_20190416 WARNING : This post is reserved exclusively to the Umidigi A3 Pro "N" version. DO NOT flash this twrp onto the A3 Pro without N letter !!! TWRP_3.2.3-N_20190416.rar ...
  11. Cleopatra Bianchi

answer Hi, Umidigi has produced two different models of A3 Pro. I mean, an A3 Pro without N letter (inside Build number) and an A3 Pro with N letter. If your A3 Pro contains the v1.4 rom, it means that you own an A3 pro with N letter. It is because Umidigi has released the 1.4 firmware only...
  12. Cleopatra Bianchi

answer There is no sense in making a flashable OTA update via twrp. It is because each new OTA update (or each new stock rom) needs its own properly TWRP. Unfortunately, as already written earlier (post 96), it is necessary to follow the three steps. Suggestions (these have nothing to do with...
  13. Cleopatra Bianchi

answer I am glad that there are good people like you. Let me say thank you for your kind words. Okay, you have convinced me to continue helping the A3 Pro community :) Regarding your question about OTA update : Do not try to install an OTA update while on the Light ROM. Do not install an...
  14. Cleopatra Bianchi

info Because of someone's misbehaviour, I find myself compelled to stop my support to A3 Pro community. Regards
  15. Cleopatra Bianchi

answer Why are you still insisting in saying that it does not works ? If it is one thing I hate, it's the people that refuse to accept they got it wrong. Try to change browser (or try to use a proxy server).