Recent content by clouds5

1. C

Post Poco f2 pro upgrade advise

From what I've seen, the f2 pro is pretty much unmatched when it comes to price/performance/features. For me no notch and headphone jack are important, so there are very few phones that deliver that.
  2. C

Post MIUI 12.5

Does anyone know when 12.5 is supposed to be released in Europe? Cheers
  3. C

Post Statusbar black font / gesture indicator white background

Thx for the suggestion! But I don't use dark mode at all. It also turns dark when I'm on light mode and I get that ugly bar behind the gesture indicator at the bottom. I think it has something to do with display size setting in accessibility (or DPI). When I use display size S or XS, I don't...
  4. C

Thread Statusbar black font / gesture indicator white background

I actually love the 12.2.4 update (I knew what I was getting into and was fine using the poco launcher). But I have this issue where the status bar is black sometimes and the gesture indicator has this annoying white bar behind it that really looks ugly... (see screenshot) Do I have to uninstall...
  5. C

Post 80+ hz mod petition to developers

No, but it will have a significant impact on battery life. That's why most phones have high refresh rates disabled by default.
  6. C

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Filtering https, could you maybe share how to do that? :)
  7. C

Post Oppo reno 2 root

Jep exactly the same for me :D I would buy the phone, but knowing I won't be able to use root makes me hesitant.
  8. C

Post Phone won't connect to work wifi (and others) "disabled"

Just wanted to report back, since Pie update all my WiFi connecting issues went away. It was clearly an issue with the firmware I used back then and something they fixed with Android 9.
  9. C

Post Is LG done with the V30?

Just some small thing with the notification area for exaqmple. Sometimes I can't swipe away notifications, they stay until i close the notification area... Clock color sometimes is grey instead of white. And LG apps are weirdly slow since Pie, the audio recording app for example takes 1-2 secs...
  10. C

Thread Is LG done with the V30?

So... we have Pie. Is LG done with this phone now? Would be great if there was at least another update fixing and polishing some bugs in Pie...
  11. C

Post [H930][STOCK][PIE]LG V30 European open market H93031a_00_OPEN_EU_OP_1105.KDZ

No issues with GPS on my end. Sorry that I can't offer any help beyond that :angel:
  12. C

Post [H930][STOCK][PIE]LG V30 European open market H93031a_00_OPEN_EU_OP_1105.KDZ

What launcher do you use? I found out that in Nova launcher the system default App animation (nova settings/look & feel/app animation) produces lag when going home by the back button. Thats new since Pie. But if I switch to any of the custom animations (for example: Slide up Lollipop) it's...
  13. C

Ok I got it. Found this thread (https://www.reddit.com/r/Vanced/wiki/faq#wiki_i_can.27t_find_microg_settings_in_the_vanced_app.21) and it seems that some android roms don't have an option to open those microG settings. If that is the case on your phone there is a workaround: - Download an app...
  14. C

Thx for your efforts mate much appreciated. Same as the others it's not working yet :) What do you mean by Google cloud messaging section of microG? Also, there aren't any instructions in the vanced settings of the app. It's just a list of settings like codec override, video settings, ad...