Recent content by cnat

1. C

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Anybody have success using the latest nightlies with cdma-less Verizon?
  2. C

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][11] LineageOS 18.1

Woah, thanks for sharing this. Game changer---I always had to dig through forum pages for flashing instructions.
  3. C

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 6T

Posting this in case others run into the same issue. Although these instructions were written for LineageOS, they should work perfectly for PA- just sub the PA zip for the LOS one. I've used them multiple times now going back & forth between lineage and OOS; they've worked great. The linux &...
  4. C

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][10] LineageOS 17.1

It's strange because everything was working perfectly until last week or so (not completely sure, since I haven't been using as much data for obvious reasons). I didn't update or anything. Thought that the problem was my sim, but then I borked the APN somehow (restore default APN settings...
  5. C

I'm having a similar problem on Verizon; can't recieve MMS or access 4g data connection (calls and text messages still work fine). CDMA-less flag should be set, I went through that months ago but was unable to confirm with rep that it is still set. When I rebooted to recovery & cleared the...
  6. C

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 6T

Hey all— Does anyone know if I can just dirty flash if I'm coming from an Android 10 build of LineageOS? I'm running the latest firmware & twrp.
  7. C

Ended up being a problem with a substratum theme. Probably should've checked that first, in hindsight.
  8. C

Hey all— updated to lineage 17 a few days ago, and I was having no issues until a few days ago, when my play store app started crashing. Now, every time I open the app, it crashes. Is this because I've installed Magisk, but not MagiskHide?
  9. C

Followed OhioYJ's instructions and everything went perfectly; now running Lineage 17. Thanks for everything yall. One strange thing that I noticed tho: after I booted into Oxygen 10, android appeared unable to read my sim card. No service / data or anything. However, after I installed Lineage...
  10. C

Valid, no shade intended :laugh: I use linux for my daily driver, and you're spot on about this. And if people are ****ing around with Android roms, they should probably already know how to create a bootable usb lol.
  11. C

Frankly, I've never retained my internal storage when I've updated Lineage lol. So yeah, I'm used to that by now; I manually back up my contacts & launcher layout each time, and I'm fine with losing the rest. Although I might still just wait a bit until the whole process is less janky.
  12. C

Edit: decided to stop being lazy & browse the recent forum posts. I'd really appreciate it if someone could confirm that I'm correctly understanding how to update from Lineage 16 --> Lineage 17. 0. back up anything important 1. Flash OOS 10.0 full zip 2. reboot into bootloader, via adb flash...
  13. C

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][fajita][9] LineageOS 16.0

Can anybody reccomend a gcam port for me? Using the port as reccomended by the google camera port hub, but I'm unable to take photos in the regular camera mode (perhaps due to hdr+?) Thoughts?
  14. C

Post [MODULE/SYSTEM] NanoDroid 23.1.2.20210117 (microG, pseudo-debloat, F-Droid + apps)

So when I flash an update for my ROM (running Lineage rn), I'll need to re-flash the patcher, then NanoDroid, correct? Then I'll have to reconfigure MicroG, correct? Will I run into any issues?