Recent content by cnjax

1. cnjax

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

I wasn't defending either situation, was simply pointing out that it has happened previously, and your account is correct but it should be pointed out that topjohn had to be called out publicly before he made things right with chainfire. Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  2. cnjax

Is anyone really surprised by this? , at magisk's beginning topjon, stole chainfire's work to get magisk to work. Don't believe me search XDA threads that document what took place. Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  3. cnjax

Post [LS997|VS995|H910|F800L] DirtySanta Bootloader unlock and Root guide

This has nothing to do with dirty santa, your best option is to consult the Los threads for your issue Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  4. cnjax

Post [Discussion] Treble on V20 (Its possible with some help)

Running naked moved on and stopped developing for the V20 a long time ago. Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  5. cnjax

Post [APP][ROOT][5.0+][1st Nov 2020] Migrate - custom ROM migration tool

No one said you had to install it either so there you go. You can find the app on Google play as well. Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  6. cnjax

Post [ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 18.1 for LG V20

If it says it h910 it is, b&o was the name of the promo headphones that were included when the phone was released back in 2016 Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  7. cnjax

You can find help by joining a local flashaholic anonymous group Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  8. cnjax

Post Please advise on unlocking bootloader on LG V20 H910

That guide is bs Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  9. cnjax

No! This was stated way back in the beginning, go back and read the first couple months of this thread Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  10. cnjax

Post [Kernel+][H918|US996] Kali NetHunter for the LG V20

Development ended a long time ago Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  11. cnjax

Post [DISCONTINUED][MOD][ALL VARIANTS] Miscellaneous Mods

Yes but nougat is so far out of date and the majority of v20 users are on oreo Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  12. cnjax

Post [DISCONTINUED][MOD][ALL VARIANTS] Miscellaneous Mods

This mod as stated by op doesn't work on oreo Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  13. cnjax

Supersu has been out of development for a few years, magisk is the current root solution and should work for you Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  14. cnjax

After wiping, you should flash rom and then immediately flash supersu or magisk before first boot to system Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs
  15. cnjax

Post DirtySanta + TWRP 3.3 + LineageOS 17.1 = Static Boot. No ADB. Death :(

Buy a new phone Sent from my LG-H910 using XDA Labs