Recent content by Cocolech

1. C

Post [TOOLKIT] SKIPSOFT ANDROID TOOLKIT - NEXUS 4 - Drivers, Root, Recovery + MORE

How to Uninstall the Toolkit from my laptop? thanks
  2. C

Post [c-rom] [ddlf2] [POLJ1] [DDMF1]

Hey Ronn, why not put Holo Launcher? It's a great launcher
  3. C

Post [KERNEL & CF-root][GB][LE4/Universal] Bam Custom Kernel: BCK beta 15 [07.02.13]

does the v14 fix universal support the v6 superhcarger?
  4. C

Post [UPDATE]Value pack For india DDLF2 (best firmware till today)

no need to root for me. very smooth. change launcher though to Holo Launcher
  5. C

Post [ROM]CleanValuePack[2.3.6][XXLE4][v3.1][14-06-2012]

I know how to install the script sir but wouldn't it be nice if it was included in the rom? (just like poseidon):D
  6. C

Post [ROM]CleanValuePack[2.3.6][XXLE4][v3.1][14-06-2012]

@LUISETEYO can you add the V6 Supercharger Script? thanks
  7. C

Post Leather pouch case for i9003

ebay dude, bought my original leather pouch before. don't know if they still have stocks though
  8. C

Post [APP]Easy Battery Saver

here's mine:D
  9. C

Post [ALPHA][ROM][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 for Samsung Galaxy SL - Alpha 14

Currently im on vurrut. You can also play videos on youtube app. Flashed Vurrut's kernel because of Lionheart 300/1100
  10. C

Except for Usb mass storage(I use wifi eplorer pro) and video recording/playback(i use mx video player) I've never had the problems regarding backlight and the "hissing" microphone sound.. I also tried MIUI v4 weeks back and never had those issues.. Why is that??
  11. C

Post GT-I9003 Battery Life

LOL.. i do not own a galaxy y. if i owned one, it wouldn't last a day or two..or, you could see me posting in the galaxy y forums :rolleyes: ok, on cm9/miui my max is 4 days. on stock, that would be 8-9 days with minmimal-normal usage.. charging the phone would take 4-5 hours. That's because I...
  12. C

Instead of using usb cord in transferring files, just use wifi file transfer pro
  13. C

Post CF-Root for most I9003 firmwares (updated 28/06/2013)

LOL!!! that's not a bootloop! the samsung logo is normal
  14. C

Post [ROM][GB]MIUI, v11(2.4.20)[25.04.12]

We have the same phone but have different battery. Ok for those complaining and whining of battery drain in any custom rom or stock buy A Mugen Power Battery 3200mAh.