Recent content by cocoman93

1. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][8.1] switchroot LineageOS 15.1

thanks for this release. a bug i found: in twrp the aroma installer for gapps does not work correctly. the installer gui is rotated, but the buttons respond like the picture is not rotated.
  2. C

Post [DISCONTINUED][ROM][7.1.2][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 14.1 for P2

which app do you use for 4k video? which one is the best
  3. C

Post [ROM][7.1.2][P2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1

how is the battery life of this rom compared to stock?
  4. C

Post [6.0.1] Official Marshmallow is rolling out now. Bugs & impressions here!

Any method out there to enable flex storage?
  5. C

Post [MOD] Minimum Brightness

it would be great if one could choose the lowest value. for example my phone is indeed darket at "2", but on "1" the screen goes black. i'd like to be able to change to lowest value. is that possible (maybe in a future update)?
  6. C

Post LED control on stock with any app!

Thank you for this great mod! Could you tell us what exactly was changed in the original file? So we can make these changes ourselves when newer versions of the file appear in new updates. THANKS!
  7. C

Post [XPOSED] [4.4+] [Z3 Fully Compatible] Serajr Xperia™ Xposed (KK) v3.4.2 - 13/03/2015

Thank you for this awesome Xposed module, it really changed my phone for the better. The few things that were missing in the stock Xperia Rom are available thanks to you, hats off. I love my Z3 Compact even more now. To thank you I donated you 5 bucks, thanks again, awesome work! I have one...
  8. C

Post [CM11][4.4.2][i9300][ROM][KERNEL][FEB26] temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build - V50

first of all i want to thank you for your great, incredible work, temasek. i've had many phones before my s3 because i was always disappointed in them. i was going to sell my s3, too, but after flashing your kitkat rom i know that i will keep the s3 until it breaks. now, that the camera is fixed...
  9. C

Post [A700][ROM] iconiaN 2.6 (Jelly Bean 4.1.1) Fully rooted

hi vorbeth, i already enjoyed opensensation for my htc, it was and still is an awesome rom! i have one question concerning iconian: is usb storage support working atm? i tried to mount my ntfs usb flash drives which worked on the stock firmware and they can't be mounted. how to fix this?
  10. C

Post [NIGHTLY][ROM][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 for Acer A700

Reporting a bug: usb storages which have files or folders with special letters like ä , ö , ü make problems. you cant access the folders or files with the special letters
  11. C

Post [ROM][CM10][Kang][Pyramid][4.1.2][04 Oct]

bruce, could you please add an option to disable CRT. i mean, i liked crt, but the stock jellybean animation was better IMO
  12. C

Post [NIGHTLY][ROM][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 for Acer A700

not at all. it is laggy and a few crashes here and there (browser etc.). but it is already better than the stock rom. I can recommend this rom, considering it is still alpha. I hope that this rom will have a better performance in new updates. THANKS pawitp! I only kept my a700 because of your...