Recent content by codified

1. C

Post [App][Guides][Unofficial]▶️ReVanced Megathread◀️

That only clears the watch history Seems there is no way to clear the search history on any of the recent youtube versions
  2. C

Post How To Guide Safely Removing unnecessary System / bloatware apps from Xiaomi Mi 10i without root

Several other threads say that removing WMService is dangerous if you are logged into your phone with a Mi account. Removing it will lock your phone requiring a visit to a Xiaomi service centre to fix
  3. C

Post [App][4.0+] Amaze File Manager (Material theme)

Amaze is not available in the default F-Droid any more as the developers started to include binary jar files for cloud support from version 3.1.2 rc2. F-droid requires the full source code of all components so they can build it from scratch themselves and make sure there is no nasty stuff hidden...
  4. C

Post [CLOSED][APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] Vanced

Can we have Vanced Manager on F-Droid? I know you can't have the main Vanced app on F-droid as it is a split APK but the manager app is not split
  5. C

Post 1 minute tutorial increase speed + 135% sot more battery debloat delete huawei crap

It's for Mate 20 Pro. The OP just stole copied and pasted it from Therazorsedge post on the Mate 20 Pro forum. No guarantee it will work on Mate 20. Plus it removes essential system apps like the calendar. Avoid https://xdaforums.com/mate-20-pro/how-to/root-tutorial-increase-speed-20-sot-t3995019
  6. C

Post CHUWI Hi9 Air 64GB MT6797 X20 Deca Core 10.1 Inch 2K Screen Android 8 Dual 4G Tablet

The download link for "Flash Tool and MTK Drivers for Windows" in the OP is broken - can someone please reupload? :good:
  7. C

Post [CLOSED][APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] Vanced

I get this too, on stock EMUI 9. Anytime I click a link to a YouTube video from a browser I just get stuck on the loading circle. Have to kill the Vanced app and try again for it to work. Doesn't happen on older Vanced versions (I've reverted to 13.46.53 which works fine). What was your system...
  8. C

Post New File Format

There is no faster write speed lol. The new file system is EROFS- “Extendable Read-Only File System.” It's only used for the system partitions that are read-only
  9. C

Post face unlock feature

I got it today on my Mate 10 ALP-L29 - 8.0.0.135
  10. C

Post [APP] [4.4+] Bromite - Chromium plus adblocking

Is this a recent change? I've only had this problem since I updated Bromite. Now I keep getting logged out of all of my websites and get the Google privacy agreement banner reappearing all the time. It's made the browser unusable for daily use - will have to revert if there is no option to keep...
  11. C

Post [Guide] Mate 9 Flash Nougat Update Package and Rebrand

Will doing this cause SafetyNet to fail/cause CTS profile mismatch?
  12. C

Post [Guide] Redmi Note 4 - Unlock Bootloader / Unbrick / Recovery

For unbrick, if you uncheck userdata in SP Flash Tool it still works and you won't lose any data
  13. C

Post WhatsApp discconting oncee in few days! MIUI Global 8

[/COLOR] Settings>Battery>Manage apps battery usage>Choose apps Set whatsapp to "no restrictions" Then MIUI will stop freezing it in the background and you will receive notifications again
  14. C

Post Analytics and msa applications

I froze both of them and have had no issues They are just spyware apps, for advertising purposes