Recent content by coffeemakerexpress

1. C

Post Question Redmi 9T with NVT-ts touch screen unresponsive with custom ROMs

Is this the extract you were talking about? It has the firmware for the touchscreens and everything for android 11. but it is for the Chinese version, so I don't know if that matters...
  2. C

Post Question touch screen not work in custom rom,Recovery not wok too

Very interesting, thank you for this information! If you try this crDroid 7.11, would you be so kind to give me a heads up if the touchscreen worked for you? I would appreciate this a lot. I could try this myself, but the backup function in my recovery doesn't work for some reason. And I don't...
  3. C

Post [ROM][Android 12][JUICE - POCO M3 / Redmi 9T / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi Note 9 4G] crDroid v8.5 [OFFICIAL][11.05.2022]

I see a lot of people are saying this now works for Redmi 9T "Lime", can anyone confirm if they have gotten this rom to run with a working touchscreen on Redmi 9t with NT36672D/Xinli display? Or put simply, does this version fix the touchscreen issue with Android 11 and certain Redmi 9t "Lime"...
  4. C

Post Question touch screen not work in custom rom,Recovery not wok too

Were you able to install a Custom Rom? Could you please tell me which one worked for you, or what kernel was used to make the touchscreen work in the ROM?
  5. C

Post [KERNEL][CITRUS, LIME, LEMON, POMELO] Optimus Drunk Kernel v11.2 [29-11]

Does this Kernel have Touch Screen drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 9t with the "nt36672d"/Xinli display?
  6. C

Why that reaction? I am here to learn and try to solve my problem, if you have any advice please elaborate on why what I said was wrong or dumb so I won't make the same mistake again. I will maybe try the Stormbreaker kernel for Poco M3 this weekend as well then to check it out. Thank you for...
  7. C

Thats sad to hear, this phone is a nightmare. I haven't tried this yet, maybe I will try this weekend. I'm wondering though, did you FORMAT data after flashing? By bootloop, which of these do you mean: That it never enters the "loading phase" of the OS (Android/rom splash screen) That it gets...
  8. C

This is just a small update with a possible fix that I haven't tried yet because I'm tired of flashing ROMs all day, I will try it later if I get the motivation to do so. I post this because someone else might have the energy to test this themselves. If I test this I will update this post with...
  9. C

I see, so my assumption was correct. Thank you for clarifying. Do you know how often Xiaomi (or if they will at all) release firmware/kernel source codes, and do you know if custom kernel makers/Custom ROM makers, will actually update their kernels/ROMs to use this in the future? And is there a...
  10. C

Thank you for the reply. However I believe that this is what I did do when I set up the phone with the ROMs. I still tried to do it exactly as you explained, however this did not work. I got into a bootloop after flashing firmware through fastboot, even if I cleaned the data using recovery. I...
  11. C

Post [CLOSED]Mod edit...

I have NVT-ts. I have seen anecdotal evidence that makes me think the screen is the problem, so I created this thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/redmi-9t-with-nvt-ts-touch-screen-unresponsive-with-custom-roms.4342665/ To try to get some more information. I think I need Kernel makers to...
  12. C

Thread Question Redmi 9T with NVT-ts touch screen unresponsive with custom ROMs

Hello. I have been trying to get a custom rom flashed on my Redmi 9T the past two days. The problem I am facing is that the touch screen is not responsive with the flashed ROMs that I have tried. ROMs I have tried: PixelPlusUI_3.9_juice-11.0-20210912-1736-OFFICIAL...
  13. C

Post [CLOSED]Mod edit...

Hello, I have done the following steps: Edit: I have a Xiaomi Redmi 9t 4gb ram version, bought in a country in the EU. I have an original EU rom installed when I bought the phone new from the store. Flash 'twrp_lime_R9T_3.5.1.A10_30-03-2021_d-bl' through fastboot Flash...