Recent content by coilbio

1. C

Post Root Options. sm-n986u

Right to repair applies to cars and is old legislature. Just because people don't understand that doesn't mean we get to apply it to another market. Electronic right to repair is not legal legislation, it's an idea, an incomplete idea that hasn't been well thought out at that considering big...
  2. C

Post Question any working V4A on S22 Ultra ?

No. Only if its specifically a bootloader unlockable SD version from Korea. Then you have to root, etc.
  3. C

Post [SNAPDRAGON] Note 20 Ultra Bootloader Unlock Info

Sim unlock is completely different than bootloader unlock which is what this thread is about. If you want to sim unlock your phone just pay it off, simple.
  4. C

Post How many have glue in display issue?

It doesn't matter what it is, it's a Samsung defect somewhere with all notes it appears. I don't think anyone knows exactly, I don't think Samsung will disclose it's defects, all we should care about is they acknowledge their mistake whatever it is. Frankly I don't care what it is, it's...
  5. C

Post How many have glue in display issue?

Well they're calling it samsung glue gate, it's happening to phones older than a year and it's a actually very common in many parts of the internet. I'm surprised it's not big on XDA yet but we are more fanboyish then the rest of the world. I absolutely love my note, I still plan on keeping it...
  6. C

Thread How many have glue in display issue?

Hey guys, quick check in. It seems all my coworkers and friends who have the N20u have this problem at certain stages. There's reports online of excess glue during teardowns and it seems like it's staining the display. Samsung has been super lack on replying back to me with answers. Mine was...
  7. C

Post Question Selfie camera quality

The front camera is a fixed focus lens. Physically it has a sharp spot and only that spot is sharp, the rest of it is all processing. No real way around physics and lack of autofocus.
  8. C

Post Question Something loose in camera area?

Have you never heard your camera lenses move about your phone before? When not in use, the lenses don't have a magnetic field keeping them in position and move around freely within the module obviously. All phones do this.
  9. C

Post General Fixed: Lost root with Dec 2021? update Magisk

I did a clean flash December update. The new magisk is unable to patch my boot file. Any ideas why?
  10. C

Post Question Phone bricked trying to update December patch

So I got it to work after several hours. Literally just worked after trying another Google USB cable that was USB c to USB c, or maybe it worked cause of something else. Not sure, I don't like how finicky pixels have become. I discovered it's sometimes a luck thing when it wants to flash or not...
  11. C

Post Question Phone bricked trying to update December patch

Because I'm rooted and recovery doesn't work. I should have just done it manually instead of the flash tool method published here. I just don't get why the system image isn't flashing now, the bootloader and radio flash work, but not the actual update. It's the correct version and all.
  12. C

Thread Question Phone bricked trying to update December patch

Hey guys, so I used googles flash tool to update December patch and it keeps failing at writing to phone 1 of 11. It's now in a bootloop but can access fastboot. Ive tried to completely reset the phone manually using adb but it fails. It just doesn't work and aborts basically the phone rejects...
  13. C

Post Unlocking bootloader for tab s7+ T-Mobile Sm-T978U !!!!

Check your bootloader. As long as it's version one it should work. It's the same process for all Samsung devices on bootloader 1.
  14. C

Post Gcam from Google Pixel 6 camera

This completely broke my camera for all apps. Had to restart my phone several times to get the camera to work again.
  15. C

Post rooting the note 20 ultra US version question

Looks like bootloader 2 which can't be unlocked.