Recent content by CollegeProfesor

1. CollegeProfesor

Post Broke screen + digitizer, any way to project screen onto computer or TV?

Hey guys. I got an HDMI to MHL adapter. It works flawlessly on my Note 2. Plug and play But on the broken S4 it vibrates when I plug it in and nothing shows up on my TV. Any ideas?
  2. CollegeProfesor

Post Broke screen + digitizer, any way to project screen onto computer or TV?

Hey guys. I got an HDMI to MHL adapter. It works flawlessly on my Note 2. Plug and play But on the broken S4 it vibrates when I plug it in and nothing shows up on my TV. Any ideas?
  3. CollegeProfesor

Thread Broke screen + digitizer, any way to project screen onto computer or TV?

I need to project the screen on another device to do a reset Any possible way without actually accessing the phone? It doesnt even have a screen and the digitizer is smashed lol
  4. CollegeProfesor

Thread Doubletwist pauses music when I lock my phone

This is so annoying I don't have doubletwist on any type of task killing app, I left it alone on greenify too. Any ideas?
  5. CollegeProfesor

Thread Deleted gallery. How to get it back?

Basically, after I deleted some bloatware with TB, my gallery wouldnt open for some reason. I can't remember what I deleted that could have caused this. I installed the 4.3 gallery and camera but I didnt like it, so I removed it. Now I have no gallery app "App isnt isntalled" Is there any way...
  6. CollegeProfesor

Thread Root method failing every time

Im using this method http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2252248 I have all the drivers installed and run the bat file. The script finishes and installs superuser, but I'm not rooted. I've updated superuser and checked on root checker. Not sure what to do. The bat script also says...
  7. CollegeProfesor

Thread disregard

sorry
  8. CollegeProfesor

Thread Notifications make no noise anymore

Im made sure all my volumes are all the way up. Im using the stock messaging app and my phone only vibrates. It doesnt make any noise even when I want to sample the notification noises
  9. CollegeProfesor

Post Kies failing to update to Jelly Bean

So the problem is the unrooted file? Tried it via kies again and its stuck at 50%....nothing ever runs smoothly
  10. CollegeProfesor

im going to re download it, i dont know why it just doesnt open the exe. did it open for you?
  11. CollegeProfesor

Thats what pops up when I run the exe
  12. CollegeProfesor

I keep getting this error with the odin file, I tried it on 2 computers Its just a damn exe file
  13. CollegeProfesor

Post [HOWTO] [ROOT] No Tripping Flash Counter - [ATT / Bell / Telus / Rogers / Sasktel]

I cant get 7zip to open the ATT Jelly Bean file. It says cant open as archive. Any ideas?
  14. CollegeProfesor

I cant get the file to open with 7zip for some reason. Also, that odin, I just download it and click it once?