Recent content by companyja

1. C

Post Development [Android 13][Alioth] Project Elixir 3.2 for Redmi K40/POCO F3/Mi 11x (alioth) [Official]

Hey, thanks for updating this to the latest version, it's a very smooth rom and looks very good, I especially like the old button style toggles in the notification area. But is there any hope for the device specific issues to be fixed? I can confirm the Monet engine is broken as the only color...
  2. C

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v8.18 [13.10.2023][EOL]

Is there any way to enable maximum auto-brightness on an AOSP rom on the F3? When I had my Mi 8, a lot of roms had sunlight auto max brightness in the display settings. I haven't seen an F3 rom yet that allows you to use the screen's maximum brightness. The max on the slider is merely fine under...
  3. C

Post Development [ROM][12.1][OFFICIAL][ALIOTH/ALIOTHIN] crDroid v8.18 [13.10.2023][EOL]

Simply AMAZING rom! Finally, an AOSP rom that has the correct stock punch hole size and status bar height - and the cpu is not locked down either unlike most other roms based on 12.5.4 and later. One thing I wonder is why some applications like Boost for Reddit randomly work slower on some roms...
  4. C

Post Themes / Apps / Mods Adreno driver for Poco F3 and SM8xxx/SM7xxx/SM6xxx

Stock LineageOS 19 test vs 611 (for the temperatures I just put the phone in front of a fan to make sure thermals aren't a factor)
  5. C

Post Development [A12][OFFICIAL]Evolution X for POCO F3[alioth]

For people that have trouble with this ROM and reduced framerates, once again after the latest update there is this bug that reduces performances after the phone locks and screen goes off. If you restart the phone and don't turn the screen off, you can test any benchmark and the results will be...
  6. C

OTA worked, everything seems OK; this ROM generally is very smooth although certain apps launch noticably slower than stock/other ROMs, such as Boost for Reddit or the NBA app, for example
  7. C

Tried flashing this with LineageOS recovery as I usually do, returns the error that device is alioth, but expected device is alioth|aliothin; trying to do the OTA now though I will have to separately flash the magisk boot file after boot this way
  8. C

Post Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][alioth/aliothin][11] LineageOS 18.1

Apologies if this is not the right place to ask since this doesn't seem to be a LineageOS specific thing, but is there any way to bring back the old values for the Poco F3 for punchole and status bar size? Every ROM built from December onwards has a way larger hole for the camera and a much...
  9. C

Post Question Snapdragon 870 stuck on lower maximum frequencies - laggy UI/unsmooth scrolling

After updating I can confirm 12.5.2.0 is the last known good version with the default maximum clocks. The ROM runs super smoothly and it's a joy to use, if only you could disable dynamic refresh on MIUI... I've tried two other roms but they both had the new values. I really don't know why there...
  10. C

Post Question Snapdragon 870 stuck on lower maximum frequencies - laggy UI/unsmooth scrolling

Yes 12.5.1.0 has the stock frequencies; 12.5.4.0 has locked down frequencies. Haven't tried 12.5.2.0 (this is all Global ROMs)
  11. C

I'm really not sure what your specific issues are but I think I was pretty clear in my first post that the device was working smoothly till I switched to Arrow OS with Android 12, and it works smoothly on stock 12.5.1.0 for me. I'm sure a lot of ROMs stutter a lot (I haven't installed a custom...
  12. C

I'm really happy that it's normal however for me it's causing stuttering which is obviously a problem. And either way being fine with your device being arbitrarily locked down is absolutely bizarre to me but maybe that's just me
  13. C

I can confirm that the latest chinese ROM also has these same frequencies. The only time I was able to get the proper CPU values out of my CPU and a smooth experience is when booting a copy of 15.2.1.0 - it's not related to any app since I tried multiple apps to display CPU info, and when using...
  14. C

I actually just started downloading the Chinese rom to try this...thanks for the heads up now I feel a bit more confident in this stupid idea :) just to be sure I am downloading the Redmi K40 fastboot rom from here - I can't find the development ROM for alioth otherwise; am I doing it wrong?
  15. C

I understand that default kernels might want to underclock a little but I am literally unable to change these settings and my UI is not smooth at all so I am having a problem, I don't want to unlock the frequencies just for benchmarks or whatever. I am unable to change these frequencies even on...