Recent content by con247

1. con247

Post SynergyROM r484 AOSP theme v1.7 - 4/22/13

Looks great andy
  2. con247

Post Phone slow? GET SEEDER!

Jcase says it is a placebo along with many other devs so I'm not buying that it helps.
  3. con247

Post [TUT] Keep your userdata/settings/apps when using HTCDev.com Unlock!

No it likely won't. Locking this thread since it is obsolete.
  4. con247

Post Automatic Splash Image Creator (PNG to Flashable Zip in One Click!)

Use this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=633246 to decompile the boot image
  5. con247

Works on sprint, I won't be making a splash lol. Someone else might. Someone on AT&T said it didn't work. Probably because they changed some crap around. I'll look into 4.2.x support next week.
  6. con247

Send me the boot.img from the rom and ill look at it next week when I get home from vacation.
  7. con247

Post Bricked My GS3

It misjudged the battery life (ie the percentage was wrong). Then it realized what was happening then shut off the device to protect the battery.
  8. con247

Post Bricked My GS3

You wiping it while it ran out of juice for the 2nd time probably didn't help.
  9. con247

Post Bricked My GS3

It is out of battery. Let the thing charge.
  10. con247

Post [REQUEST] Port of i9300 Foxhound Rom

You seem to know what you are talking about. Give it a shot yourself if you don't think it will be that hard.
  11. con247

Post [REQUEST] Port of i9300 Foxhound Rom

The internals are different, so it is practically a different phone. Only reason they are both GS3s is the external appearance.
  12. con247

Post Galaxy S3, DISCONTINUED

I highly doubt that. They are still selling the Razr, Rezound, and Rhyme which are much older and less successful.
  13. con247

Please read the thread. It says NA variants only in the OP. i9300 support will NEVER happen due to the way Samsung stores the splash image on the device. A kernel developer can add their own splash, but it cannot be changed without making a whole new kernel each time. The zip failing was for...
  14. con247

It will work with any S4 based GS3. Have fun!