Recent content by Conan Edogawa

1. Conan Edogawa

Post [TEAM Plethora]New Graphic Hub [request your sig here]

All of this thread's work will be here
  2. Conan Edogawa

Thread [TEAM Plethora]New Graphic Hub [request your sig here]

Hi all XDA members, I just opened my thread as I see many people asking for their siggy and avatar. So post your request here and I'll do it. But Please read some rules, 1.If you want me to use your photo for your bg,attach your photo 2.Tell me what you want to write on this sig. 3.Maximum...
  3. Conan Edogawa

Post [RESOURCES]Samsung Galaxy S5 Framework

Just change the format from zip to apk And then place it in system/framework Press thank if I helped you.
  4. Conan Edogawa

Post [ROM][CM7.2][PORT]JellyBread V5.2 Lite[23Oct]|[ROM][PORT]Update Optimus Nexus me V5(28/9/56)

Try to flash the stock rom then flash the bieltv.3's kernel after that the JellyBread -Sphere-
  5. Conan Edogawa

Post [DEAD] ▆ ▇ ▉ Signatures Hub™ ▉ ▇ ▆

I think I have request avatar for a long time... Now I didn't get it. So I gonna request a new one With this background and the words P.Sphere TIA kind Regards, Nin...
  6. Conan Edogawa

How was my avatar progress... If it is not finished yet,then take ur time.But if u don't have my request yet,pls do it... TIA Kind regards, :Atmosphere Nin:. Sent from my V972M using Tapatalk
  7. Conan Edogawa

Post [App]easy touch

I didnt edit it by myself. it is the theme which you have to pay app credit to get and I backed up for everyone...
  8. Conan Edogawa

Request Avatar hey bro.. could i request a avatar? A freaky on with the word 'Atmosphere' TIA Kind regards, .:Atmosphere:.
  9. Conan Edogawa

Post ||Team Phoenix|| Signature | Logo | Banner | Avatar |

Hey guys,Since there are no sound of the leader,Phoenix so,I gonna leave. Kinds Regards, .:Atmosphere Nin:.
  10. Conan Edogawa

not good at all but this is my try..
  11. Conan Edogawa

Post [SHARE][APP]Flash fix camera mod JB style

Thanks,Mate It will work on any CM ROM.. .But i'm not sure about the language support...
  12. Conan Edogawa

U r not member dude, Wanna Join US?? btw Calvados95 HOW WAS THIS??