• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by cookremier

1. cookremier

Post [ROM][9.0] AospExtended 6.4 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

I use TWRP-3.2.3-0-Hi6250-Askuccio-v1.0_RU.img, then OpenGapps and then Magisk ianmacd version. Runs perfect without flashing normal stock recovery.
  2. cookremier

format data partition in twrp and wipe then data, cache and dalvik partition then reboot to system.
  3. cookremier

Post [ROM][9.0] BootleggersROM 4.3 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

I have not tested that, but you can try.
  4. cookremier

Post [ROM][9.0] BootleggersROM 4.3 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Have installed the latest version and the only problem so far is bluetooth connectivity when hearing music. At first the music runs normal, but after some time, music stop playing and then play again and then it stops again. I will test it out more before posting a catlog. But overall, its a...
  5. cookremier

Post [ROM][TREBLE][9.X] CypherOS 7.0.0 Huawei P8 Lite 2017

I can say that this rom lacks of feautures, cause those are written in the OP. Do not write about things that are not yet implemented in the rom and no one will talk about it.
  6. cookremier

1. Ok, thought it was already built in. 2. I just wanted to say to the other users, that they do not need the stock recovery for this rom, cause its written in the OP. 3. Why shouldn´t i use the rom of my choice ? I simply compared two roms and how good they can be customized. Nothing more...
  7. cookremier

I wish that rom would be updated, cause all the other Pie roms lack on customization. AOSP Extended 6.1 is still the best pie rom out there... :angel:
  8. cookremier

I have checked this rom out and ... 1. You do not need the stock recovery, it boot just fine with the TWRP in my signature. 2. I cannot find ANY customization options except the theme option. 3. Features that are written in the OP thread are not accessable in the rom, the only customization i...
  9. cookremier

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][9.0] Dot OS P v3.0 for Huawei P8 Lite 2017

Where was your rom file ? External sdcard or usb ?
  10. cookremier

Try that TWRP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qvIgmlPPJ0amS8-aNEIG3xDKc9tHxrW7/view?usp=drivesdk
  11. cookremier

Tested the rom, but AOSPE 6.1 runs smoother and have more custimization options.
  12. cookremier

I will give it a try, maybe it´s better than AOSPE 6.1. :angel:
  13. cookremier

Post [2019-12-13 v7.0.7 & Android 7.1] MEmu - Most Powerful Android Emulator

So its an issue with the emulator that the game does not see the internet connection. But why does it run in Nougat with the same version of the emulator but not in Marshmallow ? Maybe i setup a KitKat vm and test it again. :cool: I will post on fb that issue. Edit: Posted that issu and the...
  14. cookremier

Good question, tested both and both fail so hard, that i´m going to Bluestacks again, even when it ****s up the performance of my computer. The only game i play with Memu was Rogue Assault, but it does not run anymore, cause it shows a connecivity error when starting the game. When i boot up...
  15. cookremier

Android 7 ova file: https://4pda.ru/pages/go/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.google.com%2Fuc%3Fid%3D1T1V2tk7TS7d7uquMxIw9ekFZIUGIgsQB%26export%3Ddownload&e=46070365