Recent content by coolbho3000

1. C

Post [KERNEL] 2.55 GHz overclock for SHIELD (need testers!)

There is a stock image available; just use the factory boot.img with the above instructions to reflash to it.
  2. C

Thread [KERNEL] 2.55 GHz overclock for SHIELD (need testers!)

2.55 GHz overclock for SHIELD Please help test this - while there is definitely a measurable improvement in performance, it is kind of inconsistent with the sort of increases I'd expect this clock speed to bring. I have been testing this for a few days, and I'm not quite sure whether this is...
  3. C

Post The overclock modules for HTC One XL, should be applicable on our One S

Thanks for the file. I'll try soon. Also, regarding other versions of the One S, I don't see why this method won't work with the MSM8260A.
  4. C

Post sorry,we cannot s-off,but,we can soff by “white card soff”!!

He's probably talking about some piece of hardware like the XTC clip.
  5. C

Post The overclock modules for HTC One XL, should be applicable on our One S

Original OP here. You can undervolt more frequency steps with this method too, but you need to modify the sources. Most phones should have a "nominal" chip, but there's also a "fast" spec with lower voltages at each step. I will write a proper tweakable undervolting driver for the 8960 when...
  6. C

Post [MOD] 1.8GHz+ overclock module for AT&T/Rogers HTC One X/ (One XL)/One S!

Yep, as I said in the main thread. Try it out on the One S, if it doesn't work, give me a dump of /proc/version and a file from the /system/lib/modules folder and I'll adapt it. It also ought to work on the EVO 4G LTE. I don't have a One S so I can't test it myself. Is it possible to copy those...
  7. C

Post [WIP][DEV] S-Off [off-topic discussion prohibited]

Can someone with S-OFF post a dump of their /dev/block/mmcblk0p3?
  8. C

Post [S-OFF]Development

Oops, wrong One X forum, sorry :rolleyes:
  9. C

Post [S-OFF]Development

Can someone with an S-OFF device post a dump of /dev/block/mmcblk0p3? EDIT: Nevermind, meant to post this in the One XL forum.
  10. C

What does the big number say when you set the max and min to 1.8?
  11. C

Released a new version of the kernel in the topic post: http://www.setcpu.com/files/krait_oc_v2.zip. Let me know how it works out. If it doesn't, this version now has more debug logging, so a dmesg log right after you load the module is very helpful.
  12. C

Yeah, I made a mistake in regards to the directory structure. My mistake - I edited the post to reflect the correct directory that online is in. Your attached log seems to be taken too late in the boot up process. You have to take it immediately after boot up or else it won't catch the crucial...
  13. C

Yeah, you just have to bring core 1 temporarily offline. The overclock fully works with both cores. Thanks for confirming this! I wasn't sure because I compiled it so that it works on my Rogers ROM, and some symbol versions might have differed. Guess not. Modversions is turned on in this...
  14. C

Thread [MOD] 1.8GHz+ overclock module for AT&T/Rogers HTC One X/ (One XL)/One S!

One XL/AT&T/Rogers One X/One S 1.8GHz overclock module Please let me know about the module's compatibility with your phone. It has been reported to work on the latest AT&T version kernel, and I have a Rogers device myself. Hey guys! I've created a kernel module that overclocks the MSM8960...
  15. C

Post Galaxy Nexus missing physical memory

Hey Chirality, the rest has been taken by the GPU, Ducati subsystem and the Ion heap. See arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-tuna.c for the bulk of it: #define OMAP_TUNA_ION_HEAP_SECURE_INPUT_SIZE (SZ_1M * 90) #define OMAP_TUNA_ION_HEAP_TILER_SIZE (SZ_128M - SZ_32M) #define...