• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Cooper A

1. C

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 - Xiaomi Mi 8

That's not normal... If u don't use your phone the battery drain should be near 0 which means flat lines in battery drain chart.
  2. C

Try gps track recording in the background. It's also not working but it is something new. I set up every app and services for "not optimized" in battery settings and nothing changed. The app doesn't stops only the gps services. I found a detailed permission: acces precise location only in the...
  3. C

1. I have a gmail account problem with both gaps package (mindthegaps and opengaps). After I made a clean install multiple times with the latest version (lineage-18.1-20210812) including data format there are missing data categories which can not be synced only personal data showed. Contacts...
  4. C

If you change cutout display the problem will be appear - maybe. Swiping down the QS works when cutout is showed. But I'm using it as hidden and I can only swipe down QS in the middle area. The side are also works wen I put my finger exactly the status bar. But most often I just swipe from the...
  5. C

Last update made a strange change in my phone. Swipe down QS is not easy. I'have to try it for3-4 times. It's very annoying. Please change it back. In the home it works bc I'm using Lawnchair launcher but in apps and setting menu it doesn't. Everything else works fine even AA*. * AA...
  6. C

Post [ROM][A11] Evolution X 5.9 for Xiaomi Mi 8 [OFFICIAL]

Something like that: Most of the time I open the apps from the screen and don't care about recent items. By the time it will be an endless row which I can't clear easily. Samsung corrected this button and I think other manufacturers too.
  7. C

Is it possible in the future to move the recent clear all button to the bottom of the list? This version is so useless I can't describe it.
  8. C

I just installed this rom and works well. Android Auto also working and battery does not heat up while charging. However I had to install it twice bc 1st time I got lockscreen glitch loop after I changed navigation bar.
  9. C

Post [ROM]-[TEN]-[21.06.20]-ZenX-OS-[Official]

Any info whats wrong with AA? Or where can I get info? Should I go back to an older version?
  10. C

ZenX-OS-v2.1.0-Official-20210127-dipper-gapps working well - thank you!. However I have some small problem. Idk it is just this rom or android11 but android auto can't connect to my head unit. It was a problem on android10 too but at the end it worked. Now not at all.
  11. C

I think first you have to reflash an original stock rom everything included but better to ask a professional about it. I bricked my phone when I tried to install v9 after v10 with twrp. And after I payed 15$ for a russian hacker to solve the problem bc I couldn't. So it is possible but this...
  12. C

You all misunderstand my previous post but I explain: For me 10 is the same as 9 just without the camera. I'm already thinking to go back bc of that. There is no new features for me. So why not finish this 10 before starting 11 development? It is so close to perfection (for me) and with 10 this...
  13. C

Do we need Android11? I was already happy with 9 (havoc) it was almost the same as the current 10. But 11 is for "stupid" users and not for us. The most of the new features of 11 is smart-home control and more functions of assistant but the UI is simpler and lot of features are missing. It is...
  14. C

Hi, I don't want to use telegram so I write here. I never read what was the problem between you but this Zenix rom customization was always the reason why I choose Havoc. Thanks for your work it works fine for me. I found only a little UI problem with the brightness bar: when you choose th...
  15. C

Hi, could somebody tell if the smart charging is working? I'm still on havoc 2.9 but considering to update.