Recent content by copekyle

1. C

Post Feb 2019 update kills PC usb connection

Sadly I don't have a computer with a USB C port. I have been using only cables with C>A. I downloaded the latest platform tools yesterday before trying fastboot/adb. I'm waiting for a call back from Google tier 2 tech support within 72 hours. If anything comes of it, I will report back here.
  2. C

Neither Fastboot devices or ADB devices lists a device. When put in fastboot and recovery, my device manager on either computer does not register that there is a device connected.
  3. C

More info this morning. I have an Android based car stereo that when I plugged my phone into this morning, I did get the USB drop down. So it seems to be a windows 10 problem. I have both a Surface pro 4 and a desktop running windows 10 that are fully up to date that show the same symptoms...
  4. C

Thread Feb 2019 update kills PC usb connection

Strange issue. After applying the Feb 2019 security patch over air, my phone is no longer recognizing when it is plugged into a PC. I plug into my PC and I get a charge symbol on my battery but no pull down option to switch from charging to USB mode. Things I've tried: 1. New Cable although...
  5. C

Post [ROM] [ m7spr ] Resurrection Remix M v5.7.3- MM 6.0.1_r61

I guess development for this is dead? It's been a week for my question and no reply
  6. C

Post [ROM] [ m7spr ] Resurrection Remix M v5.7.3- MM 6.0.1_r61

Changing APN? I went to enter APN information and it says that "Access Point Names are not available for this user". What am I doing wrong? I only have one user on my phone (me).
  7. C

Post [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz | 5.0.2 | 6.23.651.10 | Deodexed | *Updated 11/23/15*

When the modded prism says "optional" next to landscape, where is the option to turn it on? I have my quick settings turned on to rotate but my app drawer/home screen don't rotate.
  8. C

Post [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE ROMz | 5.0.2 | 6.23.651.10 | Deodexed | *Updated 11/23/15*

Has anyone noticed the camera in this ROM has trouble focusing? Both the wife and I's phones take a long time to focus and sometimes never do. Lots of blurry images vs the sense 7 rom I came from. Can I update the camera some how?
  9. C

So I'm noticing the incall volume is really low on this ROM compared to my last. I can't find any "mods" (xposed or otherwise) that allow me to increase it. Is there a file somewhere that I can modify to increase the max value? (I'm not deaf but I can't hear calls over road noise in car)
  10. C

That was the first thing I did because I had this error on my other phone on an older twrp. I am reading 2.8.7.0 directly from the top of the TWRP screen right now. ---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ---------- So I could be way off here because I don't...
  11. C

So here's an interesting problem I ran into while trying to update the wife's phone. She's s-on and so I relocked bootloader and then ran the RUU exe that OMJ created. I then unlocked the bootloader, flashed TWRP 2.8.7.0 and now when I try to install the ROM, I get to "Writing Data Files", set...
  12. C

Thread Missing Daughter Board connections

So I was replacing the screen on my M7 when I realized that I pried off the volume down button. So I had to replace the daughter card on my phone. Well I ordered the sprint specific daughter card and now I've got questions. This phone was purchased through sprint around the release of the M7...
  13. C

Post [KERNEL][GCC5.1] Xceed [KC][GPE/Sense][M7UL/WLS/WLV][Updated:06/01]

Aaren11 I went through this same process back when NPR 11 was released. No matter my busybox, boot.img or kc version the settings would never stick. I would lose some settings on reboot and then 2nd reboot, all were lost. I gave up and started asking for a WPR 11 build but it seems that...
  14. C

Just wanted to stop by and tell OMJ and team thanks for another great build. You really saved my butt this holiday when my current rom did not have roaming features at all and I was in the mountains where I could only roam. A note to everyone installing this: Update to the latest TWRP...
  15. C

Post [KERNEL][GCC5.1] Xceed [KC][GPE/Sense][M7UL/WLS/WLV][Updated:06/01]

It seems our phone is old news... I heard a rumor there was a release being beta tested but that was months ago. The google plus page has new releases for other phones about every other day. I think we'll just have to be happy with what we have. :)