Recent content by cordell12

1. cordell12

Post [PC/MAC/LINUX] The official, full Andromeda thread for Substratum [Android 8.0.0+]

Hey, how ya doing? Been a while hasn't it. I was mistaken about purchasing, oops lol. I been out of the loop for a while now, haven't even rooted my last 2 devices. No need to anymore. Hit up Flinny, he may be able to get you more info on Slim (if Slim still is a thing?)
  2. cordell12

Post [PC/MAC/LINUX] The official, full Andromeda thread for Substratum [Android 8.0.0+]

pretty sure I paid for the add-on a few months ago but being promoted to purchase it again.
  3. cordell12

Post At&t Samsung Galaxy Sm-N950U Root bounty?

check with AdamOutler he may be able to give you some tips
  4. cordell12

Post Root will come!!

ooops, my bad. Carry on sir!
  5. cordell12

Post Root will come!!

This is incorrect, if you look at the Unlocked exynos version, they have ROMs and Kernels for download/Flashing, including TWRP. Take a gander at the Unlocked Note 8 Forums, Exyno's version. Sold as Unlocked at samsung.com Do NOT attempt to flash anything in the linked section to a carrier...
  6. cordell12

Post 300 dollar credit at ATT

If they extended the promotion, why not buy one of them $40 phones to trade and keep your Note 4 for a backup device? Was it a true ATT store? I can see a Authorized Dealer doing this, but not a ATT owned store.
  7. cordell12

I went into the store. They applied the credit right then, got a new VR, some LG wireless headphones and $430 in bill credits.
  8. cordell12

bought 2 of these, traded them for $600 last night https://www.walmart.com/ip/Verizon-Motorola-E4-Prepaid/953073971
  9. cordell12

This promo at ATT ends on 9/30/2017 Device needs to be worth $20 by ATT standards. Most $60 Boost Pre Paid devices fall short of this. Check values here https://tradein.att.com/#/start-a-trade/discover-device-value
  10. cordell12

Post Root will come!!

yup, I can deal with no AOSP but not the 80% limitation of battery and breaking of apps.
  11. cordell12

Thread 2 Note 8 orders - 1 in store and 1 online - different Tax amounts

Went into the local ATT store Sunday to get 2 Notes, one for me and one for the wife. They only had 1 in stock, so I paid the Tax of $78, told the wife we will order hers online. Got home, placed the order, and Tax was only $64. I checked the total phone cost, both are the same @ $949. Curious...
  12. cordell12

Post Charging speed

It does, my V20 charges faster, but battery in Note last far longer than the V20.
  13. cordell12

Post [BOUNTY!] Progress on the Second Screen API for AOSP

lies! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  14. cordell12

Post [H910 (AT&T)][ROM + Kernel] NRD90M Modded NotSoStock ROM v5.5 1/1/2017

so far so good! i even have wifi calling back with this kernel ;) Only problem I had was my SD Card wont work, so I simply copied everything over to Linux, then reformatted card within the ROM and copied it all back, done!