Recent content by Core Memory

1. Core Memory

Post Success! Multirom running unlocked and rooted KK and Lollipop

I've been away for a few days and just read the postings since I did the OP. I installed a Lollipop kernel with the kexec-hardboot patch and made Lollipop primary. Lollipop is working well, so far. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2011403
  2. Core Memory

Thread Success! Multirom running unlocked and rooted KK and Lollipop

Success! I hadn't installed Lollipop on my 2012 Nexus 7 (Grouper) because of all the problems I read about but I decided to try it through using Multiboot and keeping KK 4.4.4 too. I now have Lollipop running, including most of the apps I have running in KK, without any apparent problems. I...
  3. Core Memory

Post [APP] Boot Manager Pro - Dual boot unlimited ROMS! [WIP]

Does not work with your phone.
  4. Core Memory

Thread [Q] Adhoc network connection

I have a Nokia E73 with JoikuSpot installed which tethers with my iPad Mini Retina perfectly but my Nexus 7, which is updated to Android 4.4.4 won't. What is the most recent version of Android, which will run on the Nexus 7, that will tether with an adhoc WiFi connection? Is there another...
  5. Core Memory

Post G2X won't recognize SIM card

Sorry for not replying until now but I rarely visit here anymore. My G2X had a bad Sim card which a new Sim fixed. I just had to wait until the network could authorize with it.
  6. Core Memory

Post [Q] kitkat kernel with ad hoc support?

I got #16aosp installed. Adhoc hotspot shows up (my Nokia E73 phone running Joikuspot Premium) but the Nexus 7 won't connect. It tries to but can't. I am using WiFi Manager with the Android ad hoc warning turned off. Any suggestions about how to get it working?
  7. Core Memory

I downloaded the file with the "Download" button at the top right of your page ( https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pwe87rpzciojb9z/I3UHL9pLE4 ), not from the list. I know that installing kernels works because I previously installed "franco.Kernel".
  8. Core Memory

I am using TWRP. Boot into Recovery Mode (Team Win Recovery Project v2.7.0.0) then Install Grouper.zip with or without Zip file signature verification fails.
  9. Core Memory

Installation failed every time I tried to install it. Do you know why?
  10. Core Memory

Thread [Q] kitkat kernel with ad hoc support?

I am looking for a KitKat 4.4.2 kernel with adhoc wireless support. Is there one?
  11. Core Memory

Post [P999 CAN HOPE????]Android 4.4 Support To Devices With As Little As 512MB Of RAM

Sadly, I don't use my G2X anymore, I've gone back to using my Nokia E73/Mode Blackberry clone semi-smart phone which uses the obsolete Symbian OS, doesn't have a touch screen, has a real keypad, and does what I need adequately such as Skype, GPS with maps (I recently used it in Italy for a...
  12. Core Memory

Post Class action lawsuit lol

Instead of $19 per litigant, LG should have provided ICS and we would be happy with that but the lawyers must be paid their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ so they settled for the cash to get their $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$... Lawyers get the most $ out of any class-action lawsuit which is...
  13. Core Memory

Post Where can I buy a Genuine OEM LG FL-53HN Battery for my G2X?

I have two little used original batteries which I'll sell for $200 and you get a free G2X with them.