• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by CornfedChris

1. CornfedChris

Post [ROM][SOURCE] CyanogenMod 11 [3/25/2016][STABLE]

I appreciate your work on this, and I am anxiously awaiting the completed project! :good::D
  2. CornfedChris

Post Any Suggestions? - Bricked AT&T GS3 i747

So tonight while I was watching TV I looked down at my phone and noticed it decided to just go ahead and update itself to 4.4.2, haha. So apparently there's an auto-update defaulted in the settings somewhere. I haven't really noticed too many differences yet but I'm liking it so far. :good:
  3. CornfedChris

I flashed the files from the link you posted in Odin and now I am golden! I attempted to upgrade OTA to 4.4.2 and it's saying that I'm up to date and that there are no updates available for my phone and to check back in 24 hrs. After seeing that, I checked the system status and it says...
  4. CornfedChris

Ok, after playing with the phone for awhile I have found out that I can boot into download mode now. After rebooting, I was able to boot into the stock 4.3 ROM but I noticed I lost root access. Now the problem is I cannot enter the recovery to even flash the file you mentioned above (I flashed...
  5. CornfedChris

So, it appears that the issue was using the mobile device as the sd card reader. After writing the debrick file to the same sd card with an actual sd card reader, I am able to boot into the stock recovery. From here, I should just be able to flash a stock ROM to it correct or no?
  6. CornfedChris

Good to know, but just to clarify when you say it "fails"... what exactly fails - writing the image file, partitioning the card, or does it write everything to the card ok and then just not boot up? I'm just asking so I know what to look for if it ever happens. Thanks for the responses as I'm...
  7. CornfedChris

Ok thanks. I'm going to attempt this again tonight using an SD card adapter instead of using another mobile device as the adapter to see if that makes a difference. If that doesn't do the trick I will try the LinuxLiveCD method. I'm using a Lexar 16gb Class 10 micro sd card so I don't think it...
  8. CornfedChris

Thread Any Suggestions? - Bricked AT&T GS3 i747

Hey all, Was wondering if anybody had some time to help me troubleshoot why I cannot for the life of me get this method to work and maybe explain to me a few things that are confusing to me... Basically my phone is hard bricked: Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-i747 (AT&T) - Began with Stock 4.1.2...
  9. CornfedChris

Post [Q] 4.4.2 debrick.img i747

Unfortunately it did not work :( I was orignally on 4.1.2 and flashed task650's newest AOKP release with CWM but for some reason was bootlooping and could not get past the "Swagger Activated" boot animation. So then I tried to revert back to the stock rom via Odin but I must have tried flashing...
  10. CornfedChris

Thank you... Here goes nothing.
  11. CornfedChris

Anybody know where I can get a debrick image for 4.1.2 (i747) ?? - Guy in desperate need who's been googling for wayy too long now
  12. CornfedChris

Post [Q] Need help debrick phone, SD card method

I am also in need of the i747 debrick.img on version 4.1.2 I understand it's going to be hard to come by but if anybody can help me out that would be fantastic! Thanks!
  13. CornfedChris

Post HTC First Miuiv5 UnOfficial 4.6.17(MiuiTime 4.6.13)又一次见证

Sweet MIUI is a nice alternative but after using it for awhile I find myself going back to the pure android roms. I find them more fluid and know my way around them a lot better. Does anybody know if this guy has a Github or something of that nature? I'm curious to see what else if anything...
  14. CornfedChris

Post HTC First 4.1.1 Sense4+ bt fix/nfc fix/Wifirouter fix

Awesome. I will definitely be flashing that when it is released! :)
  15. CornfedChris

Post [S.ROM]HTC First Sense5 RC1.8 2014/7/20

How's the battery life on this rom? Is it worth flashing from the stock rom because of bugs or does anybody have some instructions on how to easily iron out the bugs? Thanks in advance!