Recent content by corphish

1. corphish

Post [APP][OPEN SOURCE][ROOT][5.0+] Night Light (KCAL)

1. That's strange, shouldn't happen. Will have a look. 2. Disable in lockscreen could be buggy, as I only have few devices to test. Will check and test in more devices.
  2. corphish

Night Light 3.0 is here! Automation routines - Brand new way of automating Night Light is here. Setup routines where you can define the Night Light settings that you would want to apply in a specific time period of the day. You can have as many routines as you want. They will be automatically...
  3. corphish

Version 3.0 preview The next major version of Night Light is in works, and the preview of the same is available in beta channels of XDA Labs and Google Play (will go live shortly). Feel free to try it out and let me know how it works. While the UI is not final, it is definitely usable. Here are...
  4. corphish

Thread Wired headphones "disconnecting" issue, but it can be fixed

Issue When the headphones (the ones that are bundled with the phone, but I guess it applies for others as well) are plugged in, audio will work in headphones for few seconds (or minutes, if you are lucky), and then the audio will stop (or rather, pause) playing, as if your headphones are...
  5. corphish

Post [APP][5.0][ROOT] PrefEdit 1.0 | View & edit Shared Preferences of other apps!

PrefEdit v1.0 is here! PrefEdit 1.0 brings a brand new UI, cool new features and critical bug fixes. Detailed changelog New UI - UI of PrefEdit has been re-designed from scratch, keeping a high quality user experience in mind. Default layout is updated, which will now present useful actions...
  6. corphish

Beta 2.5 A beta version (2.5) was released in XDA Labs (Beta channel) as well as Play Store (Beta channel), with changes mostly based on user feedback and some stuff of my own, as well as fixes. This is in no way a finalised version, as lots of development is going on, but the existing features...
  7. corphish

Post [APP][5.0][ROOT] PrefEdit 1.0 | View & edit Shared Preferences of other apps!

It should ask when you tap an app for the first time. It may be possible that it asked but you missed out for some reason. Could you check your superuser/Magisk app and see if root is granted for PrefEdit?
  8. corphish

Thread [APP][5.0][ROOT] PrefEdit 1.0 | View & edit Shared Preferences of other apps!

PrefEdit helps you to view and edit shared preferences of other apps with basic backup/restore functionality. Features 1. Search - Helps you in searching the app you are looking, and also helps you in searching the preference key that you want to edit. 2. Add/edit preferences - Lets you add...
  9. corphish

Sure. I guess its about time RGB scaling is added. I checked the K-Lapse, impressive stuff. Adding support for K-Lapse sysfs as an automation alternative could be a nice idea. Also, the brightness thing is neat, never noticed that myself, but very useful for Night Light purposes.
  10. corphish

Post [APP][ROOT][4.4+]Custom ROM Manager 5.5.0

Thanks for mentioning this. I will make sure that zip file organisation works only on installable zip files.
  11. corphish

Small update Made a small update which uses Kotlin coroutines instead of AsyncTasks, and now also has an option to hide help texts. Feel free to try it. If you try, please do let me know whether everything is working fine or not.
  12. corphish

Version 2.0 has been out for a while. I hope the users are enjoying the new UI and features. You can read about all the changes in this update here. You can also help translate the project, whose instructions can be found here. Feel free to report any bugs that you encounter. Also would...
  13. corphish

Apologies. I made a derp which prevented settings from appearing. It has been fixed and available in XDA Labs as preview 2. Sorry for realizing this late and thanks to Thomas Hoffmann for bringing this to my notice.
  14. corphish

v2.0 preview is available in XDA Labs If you are interested in testing out the new v2 preview, you can get it from XDA Labs (beta channel) Link - https://labs.xda-developers.com/store/app/com.corphish.nightlight.generic
  15. corphish

OK. Since the new driver has a file for each color, the variations in color appear because each color file is modified once at a time. Delay is there because for each modification, a root terminal session is acquired, command is executed. So what I did is execute all the commands in a single...