Recent content by corsicanu

1. corsicanu

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][3.6.1-x] TWRP for Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra Exynos

SM-G9810 is snapdragon, doesn't show up in supported devices either, so why did you even try this?
  2. corsicanu

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][3.6.1-x] TWRP for Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra Exynos

I'm still trying to find the issue, for whatever reason multidisabler needs a second flash to work as far as i seen on my device. So for now please flash multidisabler 2 times in a row, until i find a better solution to this. Regards
  3. corsicanu

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][3.6.1-x] TWRP for Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Exynos

I'm still trying to find the issue, for whatever reason multidisabler needs a second flash to work as far as i seen on my device. So for now please flash multidisabler 2 times in a row, until i find a better solution to this. Regards
  4. corsicanu

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][3.6.1-x] TWRP for Galaxy Note 20 & Note 20 Ultra Exynos

Can you please check Kg state line from download mode? What's written there?
  5. corsicanu

Can you attach a screenshot of Odin and eventually tell me if you see anything in particular changing on phone screen? It should throw an error or something below the usual download mode lines. A pic of phone screen would be nice but i'd assume it's your only phone.. Regards
  6. corsicanu

Few posts above i mentioned that pages are up but builds aren't ready yet. I posted latest test builds on #2 post.
  7. corsicanu

Post TWRP (Unofficial) SM-N980F Note20

The tree was still WIP for official release, that's the reason for which it wasn't on XDA yet. I also see you didn't post any links to sources, neither credits whatsoever. I opened a thread for Official TWRP here, with more instructions, FAQ and everything needed. Regards
  8. corsicanu

Updated first post with official pages from twrp.me, but since the builds are not up yet, i posted latest test builds in post #2. Regards
  9. corsicanu

Updated first post with official pages from twrp.me, but since the builds are not up yet, i posted latest test builds in post #2. Regards
  10. corsicanu

11. corsicanu

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][3.6.1-x] TWRP for Galaxy S10/e/+/5G Exynos

I did not include a snapdragon file anywhere which makes me curious how did you end up on snapdragon download page, maybe from google? The difference in codename can be a bit confusing as the only difference between them is the letter q in the device name (i.e. beyond0lte - beyond0qlte). So to...
  12. corsicanu

Post [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][3.6.1-x] TWRP for Galaxy S10/e/+/5G Exynos

The file you flash is for snapdragon S10e. The error can happen from 2 reasons only - either you have a locked snapdragon phone (US/Canadian - U/U1/W/V/R1/R4 etc) which can't be flashed, either you're flashing that file on Exynos phone. So what's the phone you're flashing on?
  13. corsicanu

FAQ Q: Can i use this recovery with other firmware then mentioned in compatibility? A: Only with same Android version or Rollback protection might kick in and you won't be able to pass the lockscreen. Q: Where do i get vbmeta.img? A: From here, download the one you need according to install...
  14. corsicanu

Compatibility and changelog: 06.05.2022 - Initial TWRP 3.6.1 release Compatibility: Android 12 (OneUI 4.0 & 4.1) Security patch: N/A Misc links: TeamWin official website Telegram Support Group Telegram Channel Bootloaders / modems zips Latest Magisk stable or canary Further reading: Full...
  15. corsicanu

Thread [RECOVERY][OFFICIAL][3.6.1-x] TWRP for Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra Exynos

Official TWRP 3.6.1-* For Galaxy S20 / S20+ / S20 Ultra Only for exynos variants - G980F / G981B / G985F / G986B / G988B (Europe - Global, Single/Dual-SIM) Disclaimer I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed...