Recent content by cosmin_b78

1. C

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Hi, I had the same problem last week. My phone just froze and trying a restart it went in a boot loop. I couldn't get in the custom recovery, so I knew the phone is dead. I went on my google store account, and I contacted them through web chat. The phone was out of warranty from November last...
  2. C

Post [Q] Screen doesn't turn on after screen time out

Same problem for me to. After reverting back to 11s/44s screen blackout. Reflashed modem radio and problem is sorted. Thanks guys. Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
  3. C

Post Adobe Flash Player 11.1.115.81 - Final, Sep 10th 2013 (broken in Android KitKat 4.4)

If you use xScope pro browser it will download automatically flash player. I'm having a nexus 4 and it works. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
  4. C

Post [ROMS] Updated: 17/08/2013 - Pre-Rooted / Original Stock Odin Packages!

Thanks for your help. I was thinking about that but not sure. Is always better to ask someone ho knows. Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2
  5. C

Hi, I just flashed one of the firmware on the first page. Product Code: GT-I9305TADEVR*(4.1.2)*(EE UK)PDA: XXBMA6PHONE: XXBLL5CSC: EVRBLL1 The phone is running well, thanks for your work. For my curiosity I connected to kies and to the firmware information it says that Your device's current...
  6. C

Hi there. I'm looking to root my phone and I'm asking for advice. I'm on T-Mobile UK network and I'm new to Samsung phones. I will attach the details of the phone, and the question is wich of the rom should I flash? Another thing is, if I flash a rom, do I lose all the data on my phone, or will...
  7. C

Post [ROM][Sense 4.1][05.06] Team Venom presents: ViperS 2.0.3 - welcome to the future

This rom is fantastic. Everything works perfect. I flashed Sebastian 1.5.2 and my phone is smooth and good on battery. With bricked was a bit chopy. I'm on firmware 3.33. My only issue so far is with htc dock. Is working, but if I try to change the shortcuts it force close. I did wipe cache and...
  8. C

Post [ROM][Sense 4.1][05.06] Team Venom presents: ViperS 2.0.3 - welcome to the future

The rom is great. I flashed over 1.0.1 without full wipe. No issues, running smooth. Very fast and the best rom I ever had. I love all the customisation,I enjoy my Sensation again. I have one problem so far. HTC dock was fc, I had a message "unfortunately dock mode has close" I fixed permission...
  9. C

Hi, about changing the status bar logo, just go in venom tweaks, status, and there you have to use status bar icon in left corner, just untick :) Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app
  10. C

Post [MOD][22/09/11] -Yet another sim unlocking method

As I said earlier, have a coffee mate. 19J427965L730625F. Sent from my HTC Sensation with beats audio using XDA app
  11. C

Post [MOD][22/09/11] -Yet another sim unlocking method

I just done your method and it worked. I'm on t-mobile uk, used a O2 sim and everything was okay. Thanks for sharing your work, donation will follow later today. Thanks again mate. Sent from my HTC Sensation with beats audio using XDA app
  12. C

Post [Sense 4.0 Theme] Sense 3.6 ROM - Keyboard/Clock/Lockscreen/Dialer/sms/wallpaper/dock

Sorry, have a look at post 7 I was writing about that. :) Sent from my HTC Sensation with beats audio using XDA app
  13. C

Post [Sense 4.0 Theme] Sense 3.6 ROM - Keyboard/Clock/Lockscreen/Dialer/sms/wallpaper/dock

Thanks for the theme. I installed the icon pack too and it looks great. Thanks for sharing your work. Sent from my HTC Sensation with beats audio using XDA app
  14. C

Post [8/7/12] [Sense 3.6|AROMA|Tweaks|TMOUS] ALL IN ONE MOD V12|Rosie|Framework|Keyboard

Hi Jerrytan93 Thanks for your work, I'm really happy with the mod you cooked and the skins. A coffee for you mate Transaction 25G60265FK396125W :thumbup: Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA
  15. C

Post [ROM]InsertCoin 6.0.0 Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3 EPIC ROM | 3.33.401.6

I'm in UK and I have a similar problem. Sometimes the weather is showing the location,but sometimes not, it's showing just UK.I don't think is rom related because it happened with different roms before. Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using XDA