Recent content by costinhas

1. C

Post [DUD4] OFFICIAL STOCK FW-update (Odin) thread (23 Apr 2021) GALAXY Note8 SM-N950F/DS

Sure. I am very grateful for the effort you put to keep all of us up to date ith the latest news and features of our Note 8.
  2. C

Post SM T865 - T860 One UI 3.1 Android 11 - updates - general discussion

Didn't find anything about it yet. Seems we'll have to wait for an update. Stock task changer is awful.
  3. C

There is a big chance of bricking your T860. I would not try.
  4. C

I need to show my noteshelf screen on a live class on the PC. It will be convenient to be able to run some Android apps side by side with Windows apps. About the flagship tablets, I agree 100%. ---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ---------- It will...
  5. C

It is ALWAYS better to be on the multi CSC FW. Any update or upgrade is released first for OXM in Europe. Tablets hardware are in majority the same in all regions. Our is Snapdragon 855 everywhere. As far as I am concerned, the SOC and WiFi/LTE versions are the only reasons for different...
  6. C

What is the FW code in your S6? OWO or OXM? I it is OWO that is the reason. I have installed the multi CSC OXM FW for Germany, with ODIN, before BTI1. Than, BTI1 and now BTJ2 were installed in Brazil via OTA.
  7. C

I have just received the BTJ2 update via OTA in Brazil (Tab S6 LTE). Anyone did the update? Is it fast and smooth like BTI1? I have not notest any instabilityon BTI1 that needs to be corrected. Thanks.
  8. C

Did you have the chance to install the update? Any noticeable improvement? Can't wait to be able to run some Android apps on the notebook to improve my classes.
  9. C

The One UI 2.5 FW version for Germany has a different bootloader. You will not be able to downgrade. If you go for it and want to install a version for BR (ZTO) you will need to wait the newer One UI 2.5 FW ZTO to be released. If you install the German FW with bootloader version 3 first you can...
  10. C

LTE. Choose Home CSC file and everything stays intact. You need to install first the German FW BTF2 because it has the same boot loader version (3) that the letest ZTO FW. In case of any problem just reinstall the ZTO FW again. After that the latest German FW BTI1 should show on your download...
  11. C

I have installed the german OXM FW with ODIN on my S6 in Brazil. Works very well. No problems at all.
  12. C

Sorry. I didn't realize you were discussing Dex on PC. Let's hope Samsung makes our devices compatible.
  13. C

Just want to contribute. My Tab S6 has the latest update and Wireless Dex works fine on my 5 years old Samsung smart TV. Just press and hold the Dex icon on the pull down menu to open the connection menu, select a miracast compatible TV and enjoy. Hope you get it working. The TV input is set to...
  14. C

Chromecast is not Miracast compatible. Wireless Dex only works on Miracast compatible devices.