Recent content by Cotulla

1. Cotulla

Post DFT-Cotulla's Development Thread

Well my current target is Windows RT. gigsaw is telling right things in the general :) "nobody knows who i am maybe you would understand"? How do you know what I am doing? WTF :laugh: No, u don't. Well, I can't call Android really open sourced system. You often just can't get enough from...
  2. Cotulla

Still no idea. It's like "start and see", hard to tell anything about feature. I am working under touchscreen driver in the MAGLDR.
  3. Cotulla

it looks like USB MS is working now. Made USB RAM stick with 1.5Gb storage.
  4. Cotulla

recovery loaded from HBOOT. HBOOT loads only one: recovery.img or boot.img. So if I replace boot.img with MAGLDR, recovery still will be booted directly after HBOOT without MAGLDR execution. I am going to put a custom regions header at the start of "userdata", like "region name | region type |...
  5. Cotulla

I am working under USB MS (Mass Storage) support in MAGLDR.
  6. Cotulla

I am not using UART, only USB Serial. No, I don't want encryption. I need solution to cut space from "userdata" for another purposes, like Windows RT. Actually it's fake repartitioning, I am not going to modify main GPT, I am going to tell Limux/Android that it has less space in userdata than...
  7. Cotulla

Tetris needs proper control. We have only 3 real harware button. So it needs redesign... Well it won't solve a problem :) I already can connect USB Stick 32Gb via USB Hub and etc. But this prevents me from debugging cuz it's also done by USB.
  8. Cotulla

Well, after many attempts I am going to pay primary attention for dividing eMMC space to be able store files inside device. Otherwise it's very hard to debug and annoying start up. You need switch USB cables as hell :eek: I really miss a microSD slot :mad::mad::mad: But do Android and...
  9. Cotulla

Don't think so. Resizing without data lost is very hard and long operation - you need resize EXT4 for Android and resize NTFS for windows and etc. But if someone want and can he/she can implement it in the recovery and share results with community. Or maybe make android use NTFS instead of EXT4...
  10. Cotulla

Well, after installation Windows RT 8.0 takes 8Gb :mad: (no idea about 8.1RT yet) Probably it's possible to strip something out. Maybe someone will look in the future after DFT release and make custom "cleared" versions. Yes I am going to divide eMMC space to be able store Android and WRT. I...
  11. Cotulla

Well MAGLDR will be in the right boot.img format, so HBOOT will boot it like kernel. Then MAGLDR will load Linux kernel in case of Android boot. I think It's not good idea to touch HBOOT at all. So MAGLDR should run after it. 1)Android: HBOOT -> MAGLDR -> Linux kernel 2)Windows: HBOOT ->...
  12. Cotulla

I got small progress already. Initial MAGLDR is working, initial UEFI is working, bootarm.efi boots from USB stick with WRT installation files. USB stick is connected via USB host. But it halts in such state - more stuff must be done to continue with installation (like eMMC access, ACPI...
  13. Cotulla

mmcblk0p34: 00fffe00 00000200 "recovery" mmcblk0p35: 73fffc00 00000200 "system" mmcblk0p36: 27fffe00 00000200 "cache" mmcblk0p37: dc8000000 00000200 "userdata" I am want to grab space from mmcblk0p37 partition, put MAGLDR into mmcblk0p33: 01000000 00000200 "boot" and probably put Linux kernel...
  14. Cotulla

I am using fastboot boot now for testing MAGLDR. Later MAGLDR should be flashed as boot.img and android kernel will go to another place...
  15. Cotulla

Thread DFT-Cotulla's Development Thread

Hello, hihihi I am Cotulla, member of DFT team, probably some of you already know me by older projects related with famous HTC HD2 (Leo). Nowdays HTC Leo become too old :(, while hardware abilties are growing very fast nowdays (huh, already phones with 64 bit CPUs and 4 Gb RAM? Wtf my old PC...