Recent content by counti

1. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][RAMDISK][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

I feel the same way, the automatic brightness has deteriorated compared to Modpunk's LineageOS.
  2. C

Post [App][4.4+] Aurora Store - Open Source Play Store client [April 8 2021]

I have a problem with the anonymous login with my Fortigate Firewall. Which Firewall port should i open? With Mobile Network i have no problem.
  3. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][RAMDISK][11] LineageOS 18.1 for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+/S10 5G Exynos

But Lineage Recovery has no backup function right? that's a pity, How do you make backups?
  4. C

Is it possible to upgrade from Modpunk's Lineage OS 17.1? With TWRP from Modpunk?
  5. C

Is this the new version of Modpunk's Lineage OS 17.1, so with selinux enforced and encrypted?
  6. C

Post [ROM][EXYNOS] LineageOS 18.1 for S10e|S10|S10+ - v2.0 (UPDATE: 2021-06-07)

I have the same problem, I used TWRP 3-4-0-0 version 3 since the new installation, I had no problems until LineageOS version 1 or 1.1. But since then I cannot create backups with TWRP (from Data), although I have not changed anything else. So it must be already a general problem. I also have a S10E.
  7. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Q] /e/ OS Q for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ (beyond*lte family)

I know e/os from tests with my old phones, I also find it very convincing and would now like to use e/os on my S10e. The effort with the reconfiguration and installation of the apps I shy away at the moment. Too bad that an upgrade without formatting Data does not work :-) Only the launcher of...
  8. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][Q] /e/ OS Q for Samsung Galaxy S10/S10e/S10+ (beyond*lte family)

Yes, i did'nt wipe data, i can try that. But what does that mean? All programs and configurations are gone? Only photos etc. remain?
  9. C

It does not work. With the older version there is a boot loop and ends in TWRP. With the newer version the device hangs at the S10E boot logo. Fortunately I was able to install LineageOS again without any data loss.
  10. C

And i lose no data? It's important for me because the twrp Backup of data does'nt work.
  11. C

Did you a upgrde from modpunks linegeos? Without format data partition?
  12. C

Post [RECOVERY][EXYNOS] TWRP 3.5.2_9 for S10e|S10|S10+ (UPDATE: 2021-06-07)

I have a problem with TWRP Backup of Data? I have in the middle of backup a Error 255, in the Log file i can see it's a problem with /system_ce/0.
  13. C

TWRP Backup of Data Ok, thank you. And what is with TWRP Backup of Data? I have in the middle of backup a Error 255, in the Log file i can see it's a problem with /system_ce/0.
  14. C

Is it "normal" that during Always on Display and e.g. also in Telegram Chat a small dot in the status bar in the upper right corner of the battery percentage display blinks constantly? Is this the Proximity Sensor? I don't know if I always had it or since which version. I now have the latest...