Recent content by cousinit99

1. C

Post How To Guide OnePlus Open CPH2551 NA/EU/IN Root Guide - NA/EU Android 14 .600, IN .702 Update

That was my reflex, but it doesn't show up in the SU list as denied. 🤷‍♂️
  2. C

Post How To Guide OnePlus Open CPH2551 NA/EU/IN Root Guide - NA/EU Android 14 .600, IN .702 Update

Has anyone else run into an issue where Magisk SU permission requests fail? The prompt appears, you grant access, but Magisk doesn't get the message for some reason and the requesting app ultimately gets denied SU. The only workaround I've found is to change the Automatic Response to Grant in...
  3. C

Post [RECOVERY] [12] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

Decryption for OOS12 is working for me on 3.7.0_12.
  4. C

Post [RECOVERY] [12] [OFFICIAL] TeamWin Recovery Project

@Nebrassy FBEv1 build appears to be unable to decrypt data for OOS11.
  5. C

Post Init_user0_failed After trying to update to 11.0.5.1

Don't know if this will help, but I recently ended up soft-bricked with that same error after upgrading to a newer version of TWRP. I believe it had something to do with the way TWRP interacts with the /data partition, although I'm not sure how exactly. Anyway, I was able to get the phone...
  6. C

Post OxygenOS 12 to 11 : BRICKED, msm: "Param preload failed"

Use the red OEM USB cable. I was getting the same error, and switching to the red OEM USB cable fixed it.
  7. C

Post [OP7PRO][LATEST OOS 11.0.5.1 GM21AA/GM21BA] Collection of unbrick tools

If you're getting a param preload failed error, I can confirm that not using the cable that came with the device can cause this. I was using a USB 3.0 cable, and the cable that comes with the phone is USB 2.0. After switching to the red OEM cable, the download worked.
  8. C

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][U][guacamole]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7 Pro

Man, fingers crossed they release something that's compatible with OOS 11 soon. I am not blowing away my data partition. Uggh!
  9. C

Post [ROM]-[23.07.20]-Havoc-OS-3.7-[10.0.0_r40]-[Official]

I'm really wanting to like this ROM, but I'm experiencing a pretty significant issue where doze refuses to leave alone apps that I tell it not to "optimize" battery use for. When my alarm doesn't go off because doze killed my alarm app, well... yeah...... There's a couple other apps that...
  10. C

Post [App] [3.0+] [Oreo] ☆ Energy Bar - pulsating Battery Indicator! ☆ [1M+ Downloads]

The last update broke something. It keeps telling me to allow Notification Access, even though it's already allowed. I had to revert to 6.3.2. All of the newer versions have the same problem. Hopefully a fix is coming for this.
  11. C

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Do you know whether or not it's a known issue that Magisk Hide stops working on its own after a fairly short, but undetermined period of time? Or does someone need to provide logs for that as well? Short of a 10,000+ line logcat, I'm not sure how else to provide one. The Magisk log doesn't...
  12. C

Also not using a Samsung device. Yes, Samsung Pay is still detecting Magisk somehow, even when all Samsung apps are hidden in Magisk Hide and after the old MagiskManager folder has been deleted and related executables renamed. Hopefully topjohnwu has a solution.
  13. C

Go into Magisk Manager settings, un-tick Magisk Hide, wait a couple seconds, and then re-tick it. For me, Magisk Hide currently has an issue where it stops working after a fairly short, but undetermined period of time. The cause is also undetermined at this point. Just disable and re-enable...
  14. C

Post [CLOSED][APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] Vanced

I don't have an answer for you, unfortunately; hopefully someone with more knowledge in this area will chime in. What I can tell you is that the reason you're crashing appears to be the same reason that I and others are crashing. Your log file tells the same story as the other guy a few pages...