• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Cozzmy13

1. C

Post [UNOFFICIAL][10.0] LineageOS 17.1 for cepheus

New build is up, lineage-17.1-20200614-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip. Changelog: * small improvements regarding FOD speed when display is on * kernel-side battery improvement * synced with latest Lineage sources * added expanded volume menu
  2. C

I'll have a look at what MIUI12 builds use.
  3. C

If it's the bluetooth audio stuff, then that breaks bluetooth audio for most other people.
  4. C

Try doing adb root adb shell setprop ctl.stop nqnfc_1_2_hal_service adb shell setprop ctl.start nqnfc_1_2_hal_service Give logcat afterwards.
  5. C

That's the Java NFC Service. I'm talking about the HAL, the one that it tries to initialize, INqNfc. There's no sign of life from it.
  6. C

Well, I don't see any mention of the NFC service in your logs, indicating that it might not be starting at all, while usually NFC service is really vocal. Are you sure you don't have ANY mods that could influence this? Can you also grab a dmesg?
  7. C

You can copy it to your own drive to avoid that issue.
  8. C

Are you sure you're using the latest build? Cause it seems that you aren't.
  9. C

New build is up, lineage-17.1-20200528-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip. Changelog: * fixed FOD accuracy
  10. C

I think you've uploaded a bad file in the zip.
  11. C

New build is up, lineage-17.1-20200527-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip. Changelog: * fixed black screen issue on FOD press * improved flicker on FOD press * synced with latest Lineage sources
  12. C

New build is up, lineage-17.1-20200525-UNOFFICIAL-cepheus.zip. Changelog: * rebuilt FOD changes from the ground up to avoid flickering (still needs some changes, but it works good enough now) * misc kernel changes * synced with latest Lineage sources (notable changes include the ability to...
  13. C

Please look at the post above. You've only provided logcat of settings crashed, but it crashed because it couldn't find a service that probably crashed a bit earlier.
  14. C

Provide a logcat after doing reboot + enter NFC settings.