Recent content by Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

1. Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

Post How to download pixel extended rom for 5t.. they have sent me the link...it's showing browse code..what to do with that.. please please help

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/rom-11-0-x-unofficial-pixel-experience-dumpling-oneplus-5t-2021-02-06.4198963/#post-84055311
  2. Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

Post [OFFICIAL] OxygenOS 10.0.1 (Android Q 10.0) OTA for OnePlus 5T (dumpling)

I think the best way is to flash the ROM and experience it yourself. For spam, Google Dialer has protection against it. Unfortunately I cannot comment on dual SIM as I only use one(1) SIM. Edit: Magisk(latest canary) passes the safety net
  3. Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

Post [Official] [11.0] Pixel Extended for OnePlus 5T

Use an external app for that like Islands of whatever. Google exists for a reason
  4. Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

You need to be on the latest OOS firmware. Backup, boot to TWRP, format, wipe everything, move ROM to your phone and flash. It has GApps so you don't need to worry for anything. Check the forum for the custom ROMs, we have great Android 11 ones. You can check on YouTube to showcase the ROM...
  5. Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

I'm using pixel experience 11 unofficial with latest lazy kernel from their telegram and I'm very happy. Screw OnePlus and their buggy roms
  6. Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

It's a bug with OnePlus's Android 10. They have totally fked it up. 1) Wipe EVERYTHING in TWRP 2) Flash latest Android 9(Yes, Android 9 you read correctly) 3) Boot into Android 9 and do the initial SetupWizard 4) Flash TWRP 5) Boot to TWRP 6) Flash latest Android 10
  7. Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

Post [OS] [11.0.X] [STABLE] Pixel Experience 11+ [DUMPLING] [ONEPLUS 5T] [UNOFFICIAL] [2021-04-09]

This ROM doesn't support F2FS? I formated my /cache partition as F2FS in OrangeFox but it's stuck on the bootlogo(clean install). I have also tried Lazy Kernel(their custom branch) and still nothing. Edit: alright only Data is supported as F2FS. All fixed now!
  8. Cpt. Strawberry Crepe

Post [ROM] [11] [5 & 5T] FluidOS R

My God, amazing ROM. First time I can have a custom ROM as my daily driver on my 5T on which I have been using stock for YEARS. The only bug I have seen is Night Light Brightness. I used Flaming Gapps FULL because Bit Gapps wouldn't let me signin in Chrome. Totally recommend them.