Recent content by cptkool

1. C

Post [ROM] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4 / CM7+ (Gingerbread)

where can i download the latest version? i don't see it in the 1st page, sorry haven't been here for a while. thx
  2. C

nice thx dling now
  3. C

how is 3/10? im using 3/8 and loving it so far!
  4. C

sorry but do i need to wipe anything when upgrading to a newer version?
  5. C

Post [Rom] Darchdroid v2.8 "Doesn't Make Much Sense" | UV'd,OC'd, 2.6.29.6,JIT in my Pants

first of all, I LOVE this ROM, practically flash my phone at least twice a week and i can said i've try em all. However, i can't seem to figure out how to sync my phone so i can get back my contact list. i've try searching but nothing came up so i'm beginning to think it's not possible?
  6. C

Post bricked phone??

alright guys, thx everyone for the reply, status update: I try everything that was mention here, pull bat and putting it back(several times), moving charging cables, letting the charger sit 60sec, none of it work. I know my phone wasn't out of batteries cuz when i went to sleep it was about...
  7. C

Thread bricked phone??

hey all, like most people here, i've been flashing my phones like crazy for the past couple days to trying out all the new roms :) it's been fine for the last couple days and sundenlly it just stop working this morning. It wouldn't turn on or anything, when i plug the usb in, window gives me an...
  8. C

Post New SD Card - How to migrate data from old one?

check out the wiki on stickie, it's in there :cool: