Recent content by cracker12

1. C

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1

Untill now everthings looks good! Good job [emoji16] Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk
  2. C

Hi, good joob by if you can i would like to report a problem that i have. I have loss of network signal in some spots that i had with the build before that. It work better/has better reception with older build than the june... Can you look at that in next build? Or any tip to increase signal...
  3. C

Thanks for the info. Is noticable the 500mah more? Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk
  4. C

Is the battery of 3500mah good? It increase mobile tickness? Should give on d855 also right? Btw some is getting low mobile signal reception? Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk
  5. C

Any recomendention to take nore profit/advantages of camera?
  6. C

Hi, since dev is the same for almost all what is the most sable and battery friendly pie rom? Opinion are welcome
  7. C

Is there any gcam port that works on lineage 15 or 16?
  8. C

Post [ROM][01 Sep] Clean ROM 3.2 [MM 6.0 - All Variants]

Anyone has low network signal reception? Is a very good rom but compared to lineage os rom has low signal reception
  9. C

And what are the bugs of lineage 15.1? Enviado do meu POCOPHONE F1 através do Tapatalk
  10. C

Hi, what are the bugs that still exist? Is there any mod or app that improve camera quality almost like stock? Thanks
  11. C

Post [ROM][7.0] MIUI Port 9 Hydrogen Port for Kenzo - [08-jul-2018] - Android 7.0

Hi, what languagues has this rom? Is there any port of miui 9 global based in android 7.0 to kenzo?
  12. C

Thread 3.5mm audio jack hack and some douts

Hi guys, after sometime away of customs roms but as many people here i had the problem of headphones icon (problem of 3.5 audio jack). I still on official global dev and will unluck the bootloader. So here are my doubts: 1- if i pretend to stay in official stock rom is there any hack.zip that i...
  13. C

Post [ROM] [DEPRECATED] LineageOS 15.1 For Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon

Hi, is the bug of battery drain in standby when mobile data is on solved? Is stock camera already working fine? There is some bugs in rom? Thanks Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk
  14. C

Post [NOUGAT] MIUI9_MiuiPro_Port_Hydrogen_to_KENZO_KATE_MOD_ KISASANYA

Hi, what are the remaining bugs in this last version? Is stable enough to daily use? Enviado do meu Redmi Note 3 através do Tapatalk
  15. C

Post [ROM] Pixel Experience 8.1 [AOSP][Kenzo][28-05-18]

hi shamith, very good work. Rom is good but i have some request and problems to point. I would like that you check it.Thanks 1- there is feature that i miss a lot: turn the phone to mute on calls 2- there are a problem with radio icon and notification os notification drawer ( icon is a white...