• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Cranky2002

1. C

Post [ROM] [OFFICIAL][Q] BlissRoms [I01WD]

I haven't installed this rom yet after trying Omni, Havoc, and Lineage 16 and 17. Coming from these roms, I have a few questions for two main issues I have encountered. 1. Does the Asus camera (with the volume keys to slowly flip the camera) properly work? 2. Smart Key functionality? 3...
  2. C

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][I01WD][9] LineageOS 16.0

Is this supposed to pass safetynet? I thought I remembered it passing but now whenever I do a fresh install CTS profile fails. :crying:
  3. C

Post KERNEL ❯ ZENFONE 6 ❯❯ Proton Kernel • v2.0 • October 1

Also found that the screen often lags and artifacts while on max brightness especially while watching back recorded videos on the phone. Running the latest lineage and this kernel.
  4. C

Post KERNEL ❯ ZENFONE 6 ❯❯ Proton Kernel • v2.0 • October 1

Seems to be working nicely but I've noticed a slight detail of the kernel version missing in the settings and that the backlight always remains on extremely dimly after turning the smartphone off. You can notice it if you go into a pitch black room with the display off.
  5. C

Thread Flip camera slight play

I just recently gotten my Zenfone 6 and I've noticed that the flip-up camera has some play when touching it or placing it on a table. Every time it touches something it makes a very faint click sound. I'm wondering if this is normal or if only my smartphone has this issue. I33mUEQ6i20
  6. C

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][I01WD][9] LineageOS 16.0

Is it possible to create a NANDroid backup of the system since it's encrypted?
  7. C

Post U.S. Release Date?

They did say that there's "just a tad bit more" time left to a response on a recent tweet idk what to make of that though. Btw what website should I use to get it when it comes out and what about timezones?
  8. C

Post U.S. Release Date?

Yup lmao I want the edition 30 tho :crying:
  9. C

Thread [Feature Request] Continue support for deprecated EmojiTools: a custom emoji builder

Hey guys:confused::silly: I've come here to request that someone (more knowledgeable than I am in coding) continue support for software called Emojitools made by Mitch Talmadge. Emoji tools allows you to be able extract all of individual emojis as images from your phones emojiset, edit and...
  10. C

Post [ROM] [Ali] [(s)GSI] Descendant 3.0 [Fi Supported] [FP Nav]

Thanks for the reply, rainspx. I installed the G6 modded camera but was unfortunately faced with the same problem as before. I ended up completely wiping my device clean and re-flashing a stock version of android pie and then Decedent again - worked like a charm. I guess my camera was...
  11. C

Post [ROM] [Ali] [(s)GSI] Descendant 3.0 [Fi Supported] [FP Nav]

Great Rom, main issue I'm facing from this update which didn't occur with version 2 is the video mode for my camera is unable to function. Whenever I load up any camera app it says that a rear camera isn't working, even though it works fine on other roms. Any suggestions?