Recent content by CrankyOutlaw

1. C

Post ROM ❯ PIXEL 2 XL ❯ OFFICIAL ❯ ProtonAOSP 11

It's not a bug, connect your device then go to settings/connected devices. You're welcome.
  2. C

Post [KERNEL] [September 8] Pixel 2 XL ElementalX 4.07 (Android 11)

Can I switch from Sultan's Kernel to this? I'll revert the kernel to stock and flash this one, would that possibly work? I really need the color adjustment control to tweak the color inaccuracy of my device so I really want this Kernel.
  3. C

Post [KERNEL] [September 8] Pixel 2 XL ElementalX 4.07 (Android 11)

Does the fast charging issue with this kernel have been fixed already on the latest update?
  4. C

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond NFE Port V5.0

is this compatible on other roms as well bro?
  5. C

looking forward with this and fhank you in advance
  6. C

unfortunately it doesnt work even with the previous roms he made, I really hope there will be a quick fix
  7. C

Post I need your help guys

what nougat rom did you flash? i almost tried anything to make downgrading binary 3 oreo to nougat but no luck
  8. C

Post How can i exit the dowload mode s7 edge?

same when you enter download mode
  9. C

Post Bricked phone

I suggest you to flash latest stock rom via odin
  10. C

Post [ROM][TW Official OREO 8.0] CivZ-G935F/FD-G930F/FD Multi CSC [XXU5ESD2][25-05-2019]

yes, you have to wait for the battery to drain first. you can charge the device after it cooled down
  11. C

Post [ROM][TW Official OREO 8.0] CivZ-G935F/FD-G930F/FD Multi CSC [XXU5ESD2][25-05-2019]

just a noobish question , im on latest civz rom with u3 bootloader , can i flash an older version of rom with u2 bootloader?hope someoje can help,
  12. C

Post Device is not working and efs missing

format data via twrp then reboot to recovery again ..flash remove encryption zip, if you are still getting an error ..flash latest stock via odin
  13. C

Post Unauthorized actions have been detected. Restart your phone to undo any unauthorized

samsung health, android pay and secure folder won't work on device that has root or have been rooted. firstly, to get rid of the annoying notification, install titanium backup,grant root rights if you are still rooted, locate the apk "security log agent and freeze it. If not, install latest...