Recent content by craznazn

1. C

Post Question What has happened to one +

:/mnt/e/android/OnePlus/OP10P/MSM/NE2210 Color OS A.07/NE2210$ ls BTFM.bin DigestsToSign_20846_persist_yes_userdata_yes.bin.mbn cpucp.elf gpt_main4.bin provision_hynix.xml super.1.5da0ae97.img...
  2. C

Oh you can get the images, plenty of oppo decrypt projects out there. The problem is there is no way of talking to edl/sahara/firehose for when you **** up, so having these images is useless if you're bricked.
  3. C

Post [GUIDE] Convert TMO to EU via MSM Tool, no SIM Unlock or Bootloader Unlock needed!

Once you are connected to the internet, it should just reenable... If nothing else you can always just reset and go back to OOS11.
  4. C

Nah, something else might come along but not Google. You can always leave it up to Google to **** something good up.
  5. C

Post Question Getting an error trying to relock bootloder

Get back into bootloader, unlock the BL again, good luck
  6. C

Honestly I would just stick with OP9 on a supported stable rom of some kind and use it into the ground. Not sure what's going on but look at the dev section for Pixel 6 Pro, you got kernels, and that's about it, and it's been over 6 months since release already. The few roms that did come out...
  7. C

Exactly, it got leaked but OnePlus put more protections around it. The thing itself is packed as well, I was able to start reversing it, and the protocol commands are COMPLETELY different. A lot of lower level things are much easier to reverse from dynamic analysis rather than static with...
  8. C

Honestly the holdup is probably on Qualcomm. Sahara is updated v3.x, so all firehose tools we've had stopped working. If MSM was leaked successfully, people would be able to reverse the new protocol, so QCom probably put more restrictions on OEMs to prevent that. Additionally, sources still...
  9. C

Post General [Info] Nothing Phone 1

I go through a lot of phones. Take ZTE, https://screenrant.com/zte-axon-40-ultra-price-how-to-buy/ It actually has almost everything I want, with a better camera array than what the nothing is showing. The cost is $800 and there are available discounts. The only problem is poor band support in...
  10. C

Fair questions. I'll have some of my own takes and I guess what I'm looking for: Lighting is new, but is just a gimmick, as it does not change the way we'd use the phone. At best, it can be a notification LED once again. Front can't really be that different from normal candy bar phones. What...
  11. C

It looks sharp, but uninspiring. I guess carl pei really took Apple's design language with the rounded corners and sharp sides. This is a typical candy bar smartphone with wide + ultrawide (my guesses) cameras and a clear back glass. Somehow I expected more... guts? Leaked video showed light-up...
  12. C

Post T-Mobile get Unlock Code to Submit to OnePlus for unlock token

Are you on OOS12? If so, then yeah you do need it. If you just flash the conversion, you can unlock it then upgrade to OOS12
  13. C

Post Question Does anyone else think THEIR S22 Ultra is a really bad phone?

How about me? I'm on my 3rd S22 Ultra (SD). I've had the 8/128 and 12/256. This phone is terrible and I regret my purchase. It all boils down to: Really crappy software, I don't understand how the samsung fanbois live with OneUI. For example, it fundamentally changes how dual SIM is handled...
  14. C

Post T-Mobile get Unlock Code to Submit to OnePlus for unlock token

If you converted via MSM, you don't need an unlock code.
  15. C

Post Question Help S22 Ultra bought on BestBuy - no 5G on Chile

Unfortunately best buy employees are not versed in this kind of thing. The hardware fully supports the bands, as we can clearly see, and the device is unlocked. But it's obvious Samsung has blocked certain bands based on CSC. This is a purely Samsung garbage thing they do, since no other...