Recent content by Creations2Life

1. Creations2Life

Post [Android 4.0+][ROOT]Game Controller 2 Touch

I'm using a wired Xbox 360 controller. I see there are various different versions of MC on the Play Store. Which version of Modern Combat are you having your issues with?
  2. Creations2Life

I'll set up a profile for that and see if I get any issues. We're on similar devices so it's a close match for testing purposes.
  3. Creations2Life

Ahhh the good old waiting game. I've mastered that one pretty well. :p In the meantime I'll try different configurations but there's not many options as the only option for changing weapon is the swipe interaction.
  4. Creations2Life

Ok I've just downloaded it and made a new profile. It still does the same thing but now it is intermittent whereas the other version of the app always did it.
  5. Creations2Life

Analog sticks disabled when pressing Y Hey guys so I just found this wonderful app yesterday. I've set up a profile for NOVA 3. I haven't even begun the campaign as I want to perfect my controller set up first. I've set up Y button as a swipe-right and placed it over the weapon change area...
  6. Creations2Life

Thread [Q] Does anybody else have this camera issue?

Before I begin: I have spent all afternoon and night researching and testing so I have put in a fair amount of my own effort prior to posting this. I have also posted this same text on the Cyanogenmod Googlge+ page. No matter what settings I use (resolution, frame rate), my videos always show...