Recent content by creeve4

1. C

Post [Q&A] Issues with Substratum? Post here!

I have created a simple theme to replace the notification icon for Google Keep. It works perfectly with Substratum Lite on my wife's rooted Pixel 3a, but does not work on my rooted Pixel 4a. The overlay for Keep shows as Invalid after installing and rebooting. I cannot find any way to view logs...
  2. C

Post [MODULE] Fullscreen Gestures for Android 10

@clever_man did you find a fix or a workaround for this?
  3. C

Post [APP][R][XPOSED] GravityBox v11.0.3 for Android 11 [06/06/2021]

I am using Riru v25.4.1 and Riru-LSPosed v1.3.5 on my Pixel 4a and have no issues with GravityBox. I upgraded yesterday from Riru v25.3.4 and Riru-LSPosed v1.3.4.
  4. C

Post [KERNEL] [blu_spark r105] [A11]

I did without issue. I patched the boot.img before updating. Then placed the patched boot.img in the update zip (renamed it obviously) and flashed the factory image. Updated and rooted all-in-one. Then flashed blu_spark.
  5. C

Thread Tap to Wake

Upgrading from a Pixel 3a that was running Android 10, I have found that the Double-Tap to wake feature is now just tap to wake. I am constantly waking my phone when removing it from my pocket or even just handling it. Is there any method (including root/xposed) to bring back double-tap to wake?
  6. C

Post MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

Netflix is displayed in the Play Store for me. Pixel 4a, Magisk 22 with this module, also using Magisk hide and hiding the manager.
  7. C

Post [App+Magisk Module]ACC - Custom accent colour creator [Android 8+]

@Akilesh_15 the app is not able to get root access with Magisk 22 on my Pixel 4a. Clearing app cache fixed the problem.
  8. C

Post [All XDA Members] Feedback/Recommendations for XDA

I'm not sure if someone has already made this suggestion (I searched and couldn't find anything), but this has been in my mind a while now: Why isn't it possible to "Watch" a device? Instead I need to click "Watch" for all the sub-forums concerning the device... I was able to give devices a...
  9. C

Thread Magisk with custom kernel

It's been a long time since I've used a custom kernel on any of my devices. What is the correct installation order: Custom kernel Magisk Or Magisk Custom kernel
  10. C

Thread Google Search Font

A few days ago the font for Google search results in Chrome changed. It is very thin and little making it difficult to read. Has anyone else experienced this? How do I revert this change?
  11. C

Post [ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] Dirty Unicorns 14.7 {Sargo/Pixel 3a} (2020-09-14)

craigacgomez what was the change? I want to apply it to my personal build.
  12. C

Post Statusbar Notification Icon Limit Increased to 7

Thanks! I can figure out the edits needed in java, this narrows it down for me.
  13. C

Post Statusbar Notification Icon Limit Increased to 7

Tulsadiver do you mind sharing what you changed (in the code)? I will like to incorporate this into my ROM.