• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Cris574

1. C

Post [ROM][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] CarbonROM | 8.0 [RMX1931/CN]

I also asked on there official subreddit and going into actually porting stuff is over my head. i hope OP reads this to give him a clue on how adjust?
  2. C

Yes i can send sms on stock realme ui and also LOS, but i havent had any success and same error message on Carbon Rom or AOSip Rom.
  3. C

Amazing Rom port its so clean and haven't had any problems, thank you. I only have an issue with the default SMS messaging app where I cannot send or receive messages. I get a "cannot send messages with cricket, error 38" toast message. Already attempted to manually configure APN and tried...
  4. C

Post Xiaomi Mi9T Hard/Rock Bricked

Already ran into those sites and actually am currently trying out S-Unlock service to bypass Authorized Account with there XiaomiTool v0.01, and unfortunately again with no prevail. :( https://imgur.com/gallery/WMt968b As you can see i got passed Hello packet, but now it doesn't go passed this...
  5. C

I kno bro i felt like shyt believe me. Literally all day in panic and anxiety that i just wasnt thinking straight and using any kind of guide i can find and ended up here. Made some progress today tho. Since my device manager or MiFlash tool wasnt recognizing my device even when i installed...
  6. C

When i 1st attempted to recover twrp i used TWRP 3.1.1-2 fixed from 4PDA. Ran the .exe file and the prompt said both fires installed successfully, but when i did a reboot it wouldnt go into twrp anymore, just stuck in logo so i would end up back in bootloader...
  7. C

Thread Xiaomi Mi9T Hard/Rock Bricked

Hello everyone i am in desparate need of some guidance where i unfortunately Hard bricked my Mi9t while trying to flash the new Mokee Rom. Where i think i went wrong was wiping the system option in twrp. After reboot i was stuck on flashboot and unable to get back into twrp recovery. I then...
  8. C

Post Fingerprint Scanner gestures in Chrome.

Also found the fingerprint scanner and the L & R triggers annoying when using Youtube app like as if i want to pause the video, very annoying. Would also like to know how to turn off those buttons too. Other then those annoying problems, great phone!