Recent content by crt60

1. crt60

Post [ROM] 4.4.2 Kitkat - UVUFNB4 Stock

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2678774
  2. crt60

Thread [ROM] 4.4.2 Kitkat - UVUFNB4 Stock

This is just a ROM I put together that I use and just thought I would share it with you guys. Extracted using dsixda's Android Kitchen, somewhat debloated, it is deodexed using the collective deodexer with the latest smali. Rooted and zipalligned. The Phone dialer, contacts and mms are dark...
  3. crt60

Post [ROM/MOD]*TheCollective*[10-07-13] AoCP - CP6.2 {4.3} i727

Google setup wizard should be fixed so it doesn't matter either way. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
  4. crt60

Post [ROM/MOD]*TheCollective*[10-07-13] AoCP - CP6.2 {4.3} i727

You can download the latest build here. http://theandroidcollective.org/i727/public/?dir=AoCP-442
  5. crt60

Post [ROM] 4.4.2 ~ Kitkat ~ AoCP 7.2 ~ The Collective ~ FINAL

Due to the ever growing demand of life and the fact, the development team has pretty much dwindled to 3 Collective members working on the project. I am sad to say, this will be the final release of AoCP by the current active Collective team members. It has been a great 3 years, and I want to...
  6. crt60

Post [ROM/MOD] 4.4.2 ~ Kitkat ~ AoCP 7.2 ~ The Collective ~ FINAL

Due to the ever growing demand of life and the fact, the development team has pretty much dwindled to 3 Collective members working on the project. I am sad to say, this will be the final release of AoCP by the current active Collective team members. It has been a great 3 years, and I want to...
  7. crt60

8. crt60

Post [ROM/MOD] 4.4.2 - Kitkat - AoCP 7.2 - The Collective - FINAL

9. crt60

Language and input is working fine on my end
  10. crt60

Post [ROM] 4.4.2 ~ Kitkat ~ AoCP 7.2 ~ The Collective ~ FINAL

Anybody want to check this out, let me know how it goes? http://d-h.st/ZpU
  11. crt60

Yes very soon, all new AoCP 7.1.2 final release with bug fixes.
  12. crt60

Yes, that can fix allot of issues, either odin or hemdall.
  13. crt60

Post [ROM/MOD] 4.4.2 - Kitkat - AoCP 7.2 - The Collective - FINAL

Thats weird, I'm running the same build and it is working for me.