• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by CrushedMango

1. C

Thread Question (September) Is Xiaomi.eu passing safety net unrooted?

As per title. Or is there any other custom roms passing?
  2. C

Post Development [ROM][11][Poco F3][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

I really love the OS, but recently I keep getting log out of google play services and unable to log back in. Anyone facing this issue? If n, which gapps to use? I been trying all the different gapps but to no avail
  3. C

Post Question POCO F3 SCREEN PROTECTOR

Is it possible to remove it before putting screen protector? I seem to have some scratches on it
  4. C

Thread Question POCO F3 SCREEN PROTECTOR

Dear all, Does the POCO F3 come with an in-built screen protector? I noticed a plastic like cover over the screen is this a screen protector or is it the screen? I havent applied any screen protector before to my newly received POCO F3
  5. C

Post Question Screen bleeding

Is the warranty still valid after unlocking bootloader? Because I thouhgt it was a miui problem, but its the same when I used arrow
  6. C

Post Question Screen bleeding

Do you think I should return the phone?
  7. C

Thread Question Screen bleeding

Does anyone has serious screen bleeding, nearly 20% of the screen is lighter when the background is gray. Is this a hardware or a software issue?
  8. C

Thread Question Poco F3 video call front camera issue

When I video call ornuse the selfie camera There is a reflection of the screen color Causing it to have a dim. Is this a software issue or a hardware issue?
  9. C

Post Question Screen flickering on Poco F3

Hey thanks for the reply. So after the reading more about it is it possible for a software fix (dc dimming) or to change the frequency with adb? It's really abit annoying and hurts my eyes after awhile
  10. C

Thread Question Screen flickering on Poco F3

Hi guys I have this issue of my screen flickering from a darker to lighter screen all the time slightly.