• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by crypticc

1. C

Post Themes / Apps / Mods aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for Pixel 6 Pro!

I tweaked thickness +1. moving position just nudged the the slight difference to the other side. but thanks anyway. good app
  2. C

Post [CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

this is the config inside R44 by default. # # ADDITIONAL BITGAPPS BUILD PROPERTIES # # Begin build properties # End build properties # Begin addon properties # End addon properties I added bitgapps-config.prop that was in the documentation pages (leaving the one above unaltered)
  3. C

I appreciate that. I needed to also uninstall DPS because Android System Intelligence keeps force closing. I think the questions were : (now looking at DPS) This time it worked. I do not know why as I didn't follow any different steps to when I was uninstalling Messenger. The only thing I...
  4. C

Thanks for getting back to me. I did read and followed the instructions. This is a brand new fresh installation. I'd installed the first core package, then the second add-ons package but had incorrectly tagged the messages in the installation section as "true". Realising my mistake I...
  5. C

replying to own message. I think I sorted it by running both the core installation script AND the Addon installation scripts both with the same config in them. Is there a step missing in uninstallation instructions to tell you to run both scripts even if the component being uninstalled is only...
  6. C

Hello I'm trying to revert + uninstall a couple of addon previously installed. Device is MiPad4 and ArrowOS12 ROM so I needed to add config into the addon zip file to remove messages and dialer app I had incorrectly added before But I got error when running script. Subset of that below...
  7. C

Post Themes / Apps / Mods aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for Pixel 6 Pro!

Hi.. this is great. Purchased pro straight away. Has anyone else noted to that u need to up to X thickness by 1pixel if you want to drop thickness. I think the camera isn't quite central and/or maybe it is and odd number of pixel around camera doesn't fit on our even number of pixels on...
  8. C

Post Question Do not disturb keeps turning on

Mine does this... I only have these two modes set Sleep is from 23:30 until 07:30 and entirely muted bedtime is from 23:00 until 08:00 and mostly muted I also have driving mode when moving only I think there's something wrong with the driving mode that causes it to turn on at random...
  9. C

Post General Google Pixel 6 bug is preventing audiophiles from using external DAC to listen to music

The issue is if you connect to pixel 6 / pro you might not be getting that from the 24/96 stream from tidal
  10. C

Post General Issues with USB Dongles and external USB DACs

if Android has resampled : MQA and to use the off board DAC to do the last unfold to a bitstream won't work because the MQA metadata won't make it through the resampling. I don't know for this one but potentially your precious 44.1 KHz CD and 88.2 Khz HD DVD soundtracks could have been...
  11. C

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL/BETA] PixelExperience for Mi Pad 4

Hello I installed SouthWest kernel v1.13-bpf Found it on the AOSP MIPad 4 Telegram channel. Either that or the ROM from that means now sipping battery at this rate with nearly 99% deep sleep
  12. C

Post LineageOS 19.0 [S] [12] (Unofficial) Mi Pad 4 Plus (clover)

Thanks I'm giving Lineage OS 18.1 a spin for now.
  13. C

Post [ROM][11][UNOFFICIAL/BETA] PixelExperience for Mi Pad 4

Thank you - am I being silly but I can't find the thread in Telegram. I've searched for Clover, Mi Pad 4, etc. in this subthread Edit...just realised. Do you mean the MiPad4 telegram thread? (Not The one in Spanish) Managed to find an invite link on another thread. Thanks
  14. C

Thanks. Don't know how I didn't see basic before. I didn't run out of system space but I will bear in mind when I try again
  15. C

Hi Greg Thanks. I think the issue with location is because for some reason Googlemaps wanted Google Location enabled, and Google Location Accuracy (the Wifi backup) also enabled. IF I disabled the latter then it momentarily worked but on App restart said it needed Google location services...