Recent content by CryptLord

1. CryptLord

Post Exodus Mirror Links

I appreciate your efforts. However, I couldn't find the 24072015 build in the directory. The builds are 28082015 onwards. Any other resources if you might? Thanks once again.
  2. CryptLord

Thread Exodus Mirror Links

I'm desperately looking for the Exodus 24072015 5.1.1 build. I looked through the whole thread in search of any mirror links since the server has been shut down a few months back. If anyone still has the build with them, on their phones, stored away on hard drives, PC, laptops, just about...
  3. CryptLord

Post [ROM][5.1.1_r24][Official][Nightlies]Team-Exodus for Bacon

Could anyone please share the 24072015 build? The server was shut down a few months back and I couldn't find any mirrors too.
  4. CryptLord

Post [DEPRECIATED][7.1.2_r29][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V4.5 [OMS/DUI]

Could your provide links to the font & theme in your screenshots?
  5. CryptLord

Thread New Website Development [Info needed]

Hello everyone, I need to develop a website as a project for my academics for which I need to collect as much data as possible. The below link will help you to land on the correct page and provide me with some valuable information. www.bit.ly/2bzIrDp I'd be very grateful of everyone who does...
  6. CryptLord

Post [Q&A] [KERNEL] [01/11][3.4.104][SM4.8.2][CM11/CM11S] ☆ AK ☆ [v.075]

1. Try rebooting. 2. Try deleting the data for synapse. But first, copy your profiles to somewhere else (just in case)
  7. CryptLord

Post [MOD][Xposed]XInsta (2.0.4) - Download Images/Videos From Instagram

Running 5.0.2 Exodus Rom on OnePlus One. The download option fails to show up. Log attached. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5d0rilui2nDV2NOeFM2NlJXbG8/edit?usp=docslist_api
  8. CryptLord

Post OnePlus One Indian Thread [Invitations, Availability, Pricing, Support and Reviews]

One for me too? I need an invite here. I did receive one before but I couldn't buy then due to some issues. Thanks in advance :)
  9. CryptLord

Post OnePlus One Indian Thread [Invitations, Availability, Pricing, Support and Reviews]

M the next. I can feel it :cool:
  10. CryptLord

OP, please update the list.:good: Guys, please re-giveaway the invite here if u get it twice if in case someone receives :P
  11. CryptLord

Yeah fine buddy. Just the eagerness & anxiety doing the talking :p
  12. CryptLord

Not done bro. I even replied right after kartik when OP told about the new list.Sorry if I'm being rude but I don't want my One to be delayed by even a minute now. Hope you understand.
  13. CryptLord

I was second in the list right after Kartik. How did I move one place down? OP kindly look into this .:crying: