crypysmoker
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• if you get the model ID error you didnt make a gold card or make it right... or you are using the wrong sappimg file. Did you make a gold card correctly? because if not then nothing else will work.
    Hey I followed your tutorial on how to root the MyTouch 3G V 1.2 but when flashing the Sappimg I keep getting a id error. I have tried it multiple times but with the same result. :( I was wondering if you could help me out? It would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm following the ongoing threads about donations and what not, but is there a specific page here where the progress on a new 1.2 ROM is being tracked? I should also mention that I appreciate your efforts at wrangling together people to work on this. I agree with you that Eclair may be here before this problem is figured out, and I think that's probably why Google/TMO aren't responding to us.
    Weve been trying for 2 months now with no go. Last test was at 2am this morning and froze at HTC magic screen. Hes been trying his hardest, but it seems as though the kernel has so many changes that trying to fit them into an existing kernel is a pain in the ass. Weve got another test today so Heres hoping. Whats funny, by the time we get a working rom, 2.1 offcial will be out for us lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…