Recent content by Cryss

1. Cryss

Post Native call recording EMUI 10.1

ACR works just fine 4 me :)
  2. Cryss

Post Youtube Vanced Sign-in Error Fix (Latest Version)

Works like a charm, thank you
  3. Cryss

Post YouTube Vanced synced with google account

It sais sorry, there was a problem communicating with google servers ... :(
  4. Cryss

Post [APP] Arc Lighting - Notification Light for Galaxy Note 10

Hello bro, can i have the unlock code please? Happy Holidays <3
  5. Cryss

Post 910F official Lolipop discussion and firmware

BTU N910FXXS1CPC6 on mega please?
  6. Cryss

Rom is build in 14.09.2015 ... and others are from 10.12.2015 ... EE releases so damn slow ... i'm dissapointed ! :mad:
  7. Cryss

5.1.1 is released. The only thing left to do is our providers to aprove the update ... that's why is taking so long. Don't be so impatient, it's not the end of world !!!
  8. Cryss

Post 5.1.1

Did you heared of image resize ?
  9. Cryss

Post S6 Launcher and S6 Apps Port

Someone with experience must post this rom in Roms category and try to fix the bugs. The idea it's awesome !
  10. Cryss

Post Not receiving lollipop ota

Lollipop sucks anyway, so ...
  11. Cryss

Post [EOL][ROM][N910F][ALEXNDR] * DRF1 * DevBase v5.9 * Multi CSC, Safe De-Bloat [Aug-11]

I have a strange bug ... not only in this rom but in all 5.0.1 When i try to access a link from Facebook, a video or news i've got a freeze and facebook crashes ... i'm the only one ? Thank you
  12. Cryss

Post [EOL][ROM][N910F][ALEXNDR] * DRF1 * DevBase v5.9 * Multi CSC, Safe De-Bloat [Aug-11]

This one? http://forum.xda-developers.com/note-4/snapdragon-dev/sm-n910f-twrp-2-8-1-0-t2923509 I see it has some bugs, does they affect daily use?
  13. Cryss

What recovery r u using to flash custom roms guys ? I will come back with review after flash :highfive:
  14. Cryss

Post Who here have downgraded to kitkat from lollipop

I downgrade from 5.0.1 to 4.4.4 but it update itself and i cannot stop it. After i flash the firmware, without internet i go to > About phone and untick update firmware ...but still, it's updating ... how to "fix" it ?