• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by csick

1. C

Post Best Screen Protectors

I bought the XtremeGuard Tempered glass screen protectors in one of their 93% off sales recently, and they are the worst screen protectors I've ever bought. No alcohol prep pad or lint-free cloth, just the screen protectors and a few dust removal stickers in the package. I put it on, and They're...
  2. C

Post Any news for February update?

I just got the update on my phone this morning, finally.
  3. C

Post Any news for February update?

Anyone else on Google Fi still waiting on the Feb 2019 update for Pixel 3 XL? I would just flash the ota manually, but after some people are reporting lag and other issues, I may just wait.
  4. C

Post Google Pixel 3 screen protectors, cases and accessories

I tried this too but I couldn't get the halo completely gone. I made a mess with loca glue that made my phone really sticky. MervinsOnlineID did you use loca 1000 or 2500? I bought 2500 and I'm wondering if it's slightly too viscous to seep in around the edges well.
  5. C

I have the same case, works fine with my pixel stand as well. I really like this case. I had the same case on my Pixel (1) XL for 2 years and that phone still looks brand new even after a few minor drops.
  6. C

Just got my Pixel 3 XL yesterday. I ordered the amFilm TGSP first, but Amazon originally said they weren't going to arrive until a week after my phone so I ordered the Mr Shield as well. They ended up both coming the same day. I put on the Mr Shield first and the halo effect was really bad, so I...
  7. C

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protecters ?

The packaging of that one looks identical to the Yootech ones that are no longer available on Amazon US...
  8. C

Post Wear 2.0 official from today

That depends. Which is more important to you, having Huawei honor your warranty, or getting AW2 a few weeks sooner?
  9. C

Post Verizon specific 7.1.2 build?

This worked for me to get me back to 7.1.1. Word of warning that when you un-enroll your phone and downgrade it will wipe your data, so make sure you've got everything backed up, first. Update: Just got the OTA and now I'm on NHG47K
  10. C

My watch will reboot on me every now and then, but no more than once a week or so. I'm getting about the same Battery life as I did on AW 1.5 I'm not noticing any more lag than with AW 1.5 Maybe one of your apps could be constantly running in the background on your watch and causing these...
  11. C

Post Replacement Charger ***updated***

I think the black and white charging screen is just when the regular charging screen goes into ambient mode. Mine does that sometimes even on the stock Huawei charger.
  12. C

Post Replacement Charger ***updated***

I bought this MOTONG one, and it's pretty good: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01G15ZLJM/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 Feels well made, connection is more consistent than the cheap detachable cable one I had before. Doesn't seem to work as USB data cable, but I think that's true...
  13. C

My watch came from Amazon, so it only had a 1 year warranty which just expired. ---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ---------- They did. And the version of AW 2 they had at the time was terrible so they delayed it to improve it, which they clearly...
  14. C

They never specified a release date for when the HW would get 2.0. It's been all rumors and speculation. The only official word from Google was that AW 2.0 in general would launch in early 2017, which has been absolutely true. Neither Google nor Huawei has promised you that the update for this...
  15. C

Post Would you buy one now?

There's rumors that the HW 2 will be revealed in less than a week, so if I were you I'd wait until at least then so you'll have more facts before making a decision. http://www.techradar.com/news/huawei-watch-2-release-date-news-and-rumors