Recent content by csupka91

1. C

Post Question VoLTE and 5G - Pixel 7 on none supported countries

I had to root + for the VoLTE I had to use Magisk, for the 5G, I followed the steps here: https://xdaforums.com/t/activate-5g-on-non-5g-country.4457071/
  2. C

Post General New Play system update available Pixel 7 Pro

I appreciate your thoughtfulness, you’ve made my day, Lughnasadh. After Ie flashed the "init_boot", now it's installing the update :)
  3. C

Thank you once again for your reply. I appreciate a lot your help, I'm going to try it tomorrow morning to restore the init_boot.img as it's already late in Central Europe and I don't want to spend time with the upgrade as I need sleeeep :D Thank you once again and will keep you posted!
  4. C

Thank you for your reply. Could you please shed some light for me, what's the best way to unroot the phone? I've tried the "Recommended steps" from here: https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-install-ota-updates-keep-root-google-pixel-phone/#recommended Extracting the boot.img from the zip...
  5. C

Let me ask the question here as I don't want to open a new thread. I got my phone at 27/10 and ever since I'm being notified that there's a new security update, the size is 72.99MB. Unfortunately I'm not able to install this and it annoys the hell out of me. Is it possible that the upgrade...
  6. C

Post Question VoLTE and 5G - Pixel 7 on none supported countries

Szia, After following the steps mentioned in this forum, I've been able to enable VoLTE on Yettel and it's working well (I did a test call and it showed HD) 5G works as well
  7. C

Post Development [ROM][12.1][ENCRYPTION][EOL] LineageOS 19.1 for A52 4G and A72

Sorry for the late reply, I was on holiday. Yes, that's correct. I would like to update LineageOS to the latest version, that's why I would like to decrypt it. Or can I upgrade LineageOS without decrypting?
  8. C

I see, thank you for your reply. Do I need to decrypt the internal storage to upgrade the system or is it enough if only data is decrypted?
  9. C

Hi there! Thank you for your work on this. I've installed your OS 2 months ago, using the original TWRP (not the one you provided). The most annoying bug is the brightness bug, when I'm outside and it's sunny, the brightness goes down to 0, but other than that, I really like this rom I've...
  10. C

Post [ROM+KERNEL][7.1.2] Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 with 3.4.0 kernel [January 09, 2020]

Are there any instructions, how to do build Sultan's rom? I'd be interested to build it by myself.
  11. C

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

+1 Unfortunately I have this issue, also I had "invalid SIM" issue as well. There are some SIM cards which can not be accepted, it's annoying :(
  12. C

Post [EOL][ROM+KERNEL][6.0.1] Unofficial CyanogenMod 13.0 with 3.4.0 kernel [Apr 30, 2017]

I went to vodafone and they replaced the card. It still doesn't work Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers mobile app
  13. C

So, we have kinda the same symptoms (not accepting a specific sim card)
  14. C

Bought a new sim card (O2), now I can use my phone again...